10 May 2015

The Silent Lamb

Hey Loves!
Today I am spending the day with my RL Mommerz and Grandmommerz so my computer time is short! If any of you are mothers who read my blog I do want to wish you a VERY Happy Mothers' Day! 

If you want a nice dosage of "What is crazy Lili wearing today?" Just keep on reading for credits and slurls (I'm getting better at including them right? :D)
Mwahs & Happy Shopping!
Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Enfant - Blossom12 (C2 Skintone) ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Buzzeri - Moka Eyes in Hazel
♡ Hair: Truth - Malea Hair in Light Blondes ☆ NEW RELEASE
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Nylon Outfitters - Electric Neons Slink Appliers ☆  New @ Uber
♡ Freckles: YumYums - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: GizzA - Scarlett Dress in Floral ☆  New @ The Chapter Four
♡ Shoes: Imeka - Simple Bow Sandals in Choco ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Flower in Hair: Artilleri - Hibi Hair Flower in Yellow
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Yellow
♡ Lamb: Birdy/Alchemy - Spring Babes Lamb in Chocolate ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Pose: Verocity - Ivy Pose Pack ☆ New @ Thrift Shop

No comments :

Post a Comment