21 May 2015

Pinky & Polar

Hey Loves!
The heat seems to finally be upon us and making itself known around these parts and some of you may know my hibernation has officially started. I'm like a polar bear once the summer heat hits I find an igloo to slide into until September comes back around. Goodness knows I love summer clothing but hate the heat that comes with it. I thought that doing some exploring in SL would be nice especially in a super cute summery outfit right? Keep on readiing to find out where I got all these amazing pieces AND meet my new pretty pet pet (I literally was given this one as I was taking pictures)
Ohai! So first off! This is my new baby face and he's a polar bear like me and I really like the name Polar (which yes....that makes me pinky!) a friend of mine was cleaning out her inventory and saw him there and had the AUDACITY to mention deleting him...NOT ON MY WATCH! Anywho...my clothing yes?
My top and shorts that I have on today are special to me for two reasons. One because I'm a huge fan of airy shirts like this in real life and two they are...I don't want to say plain? Maybe basic everyday pieces that you can pair with ANYTHING so if I want to wear some of my more bold shirts or pants I now have a go to top or bottom that I know will match them. If you swng by the Kawaii Project you  will not only see this awesome release called the Sweetheart Top & Short Set but you will also see ALL the colors you can have them in. Today I paired the "Purity" top with these nice and bright "lavender" bottoms.

*Hyperventilates* Some of you might remember the heartbreaking post I did about one of MY favorite stores, Buttery Toast, closing the SL doors? WELL GUESS WHAT!? Buttery Toast isn't back per se BUT the owner and creator has opened a new store called Secret Love with all original mesh work and my jewelry in today's post is one of hopefully many new releases to come. The rose necklace and earrings (sold separately but a perfect match) can be found at the main store along with a couple of other things (give her time she is an amazing creating face) The entire necklace is HUD controlled to change the chain color and the rose color and for my look today I used this very pretty purple option

Last but not least (YEAH I KNOW I TALK ALOT) I wanted to quickly squeal over this hair I have on today from a place I am really enjoying lately called Pink Hustlerz. This is a new release that can be found in the mini store at the newly opened TSG Mall. My only complaint with this hair is I didn't have the money to buy the fatpack ; . ; other than that perfection. For the more....chestically endowed? women there is an option of this hair in the pack to give you the room you need as well as a version for the average sized woman. This hair is called 8085 if you want to go pick it up for yourself!

I of course have more goodies that will be credited down below as well as some landmarks! See you guys soon with some more looks! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
LOTD: PINKY AND POLAR

Places To Go
Figure
Genre
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Song - Toki Eyes in Nature
♡ Hair: Pink Hustlerz - Hair #8085 in Pastels ☆ New @ TSG Mall
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body v3.3
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Angelica - Mellow Lipstick in Red
♡ Nail Polish: Figure - Dreamy Nail Applier ☆ New @ The Showroom
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Sweet Thing - Sweetheart Top in Purity II ☆ New @ The Kawaii Project
♡ Shorts: Sweet Thing - Sweetheart Shorts in Lavender With Patches ☆ New @ The Kawaii Project
♡ Sandals: Candydoll - Bowie Sandals in White
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bow: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in White
♡ Necklace: Secret Love - Rose Necklace ☆ NEW RELEASE
♡ Earrings: Secret Love - Rose Earrings ☆ NEW RELEASE
♡ Loki The Polar Bear: Birdy/Alchemy - Forest Babies Bear Club in Polar ☆ Gacha Items
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Kitty Ears: Yumyums - Frisky Long Hair Ears in Marshmallow ☆ New @ Genre -Anime
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
♡ Whisker: Yumyums - Kitteh Whiskers in White
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Sari Sari - Female Pose J Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment