12 May 2015

Sweet Donuts

Hey Loves!
 It is just AMAZING how one day at my mom's turns into almost three (or more) EVERYTIME! Goodness knows I don't mind being around my mom watching trashy reality shows and eating her millions of dishes that she has to make for her culinary classes HOWEVER she and I both know I'm a bit of a loner and introvert at heart. We had a simple yet fun Mothers' Day but because she loves me she does give me the time I need to post about the stuffs I buy :D

*Does a twirl* do you like my outfit today? YOU DO! Well I have loads of info to share with you so keep on reading mkay? 
Hmm....I guess you could say the inspiration for this post is my love for Dunkin Donuts Doughnuts? I know weird right? Not many people know but I'm a coffee ADDICT! I'm trying to slow down on it and maybe one day even stop drinking it all toget-... as much >.> and since I go to Dunkin so much I have MILLIONS of points and offers and almost all the time donuts are there. 

This really cute set from this round of Uber from Atomic made me SO happy I literally almost died! The cute donuts on the top plus the brightness of the skirt were just perfect for me and I'm happy I snatched them up when I had the chance. Both HUD controlled parts can be bought separately but they are part of one set called Electric Cutie. Another cute "Uber" piece that I thought was perfect for the look I wanted was this hair from Truth called Sukie! It comes with this ELECTRICAL kitty headband and is available in all of it's usual hair pack options *whispers* but for a little cheaper than usual.
Lots of shopping to be done and I don't want to be the one to stop you hehe. Mwahs & Happy shopping beautiful people! 

Love Always
Lili
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Enfant - Blossom2 ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Buzzeri - Moka Eyes in Hazel
Hair: Truth - Sukie Hair ☆ New @ Uber
Hands: Slink
Feet: Slink
Mouth: Loud Mouth - Brandee
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Nail Polish: Flair - Set #36 in "Cabin"
Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Atomic - Electric Cutie Top Set #2 ☆ New @ Uber
Skirt: Atomic -Electric Cutie Skirt Set #1 ☆ New @  Uber
Socks: Cannibelle - Ribbed Overknee Sock in Thistle
Shoes: Livalle - Danica Platform Pumps in Pink
--------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Bag: Cocoroni - Kiss Me Bag in Ivory ☆ Gacha Prize
Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Pink
Collar: Altair - Kokoro Collar in Purity Pink ☆New @ Dark Style Fair 2
Bracelet: Yumyums - Way Girlie Bracelets ☆ Gacha Prizes
Headband: Comes With Hair ☆ New @ Uber
Hairbows: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
Bunny: The Sugar Garden - Lop Ear Bunny in Brown Patch Chibi ☆ Gacha Prize
Garter: Altair - Hoshina Ribbon Garter in Pink ☆ New @ Cosmopolitan
--------------------------
AMINAL PARTS
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
--------------------------
POSES
Poses: Purple Poses - Kendal Poses ☆ New @ The Thrift Shop

No comments :

Post a Comment