18 May 2015

When Life Gives You Lemons

Hey Love Sauce!
Today is a quick post since I have SO much to do in RL today. You would think with the amount that I blabber on here with you all I would have an easy time handling making phone calls but it's a BIG ordeal for me I usually have to write everything down I'm going to say THEN do the calls and that's what my day will be filled with today but I haven't blogged for a couple days and really love the outfit I have on today and didn't want to wait!

I hope you all like it! See you all super soon with another outfit! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

P.S Made first call...forgot own name LEVEL UP

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Song - Toki Eyes in Nature
♡ Hair: Doe - Burger Time ☆ Kawaii Project
♡ Hairbase: Koy - Hair Base in Brown 1
♡ Hands:Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Angelica - Jelly Lip Coat in Mango Dark
♡ Nail Polish: Figure - Le Spring
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Tee*Fy - Sora Dress in SpringField ☆ Kustom 9
♡ Socks: The Sugar Garden - Princess Socks in Blue
♡ Shoes: Emporium - Meneghel Platforms ☆ Creepy Cute
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Cloud - Miss You Bear Surprise in Light Brown ☆ Ai Gacha Event
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Kokoro Glasses in Yellow
♡ Necklace: Secret Love - Pretty Butterfly Necklace ☆ New Release!
♡ Earrings: Pomposity - Hollow Prism Earrings ☆ Thrift Shop
♡ Ice Cream: Offbeatt - Icedays Gacha RARE  ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Lemonade:  VCO - Happy Summer Picnic ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Yumyums - Frisky Succubus Tail In Ivory
♡ Wings: Arise - Bat Wings in White ☆ Thrift Shop
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Imeka - Danni Pose Pack ☆ Kustom 9

No comments :

Post a Comment