21 May 2015

Sky Goddess

Hey Loves!
As of lately I just haven't been feeling very....goddess like. Don't you go thinking I'm crazy my dears I know I'm NOT a goddess but the fact that I don't feel like one is the problem. We should all feel like goddess, like we've been put here on this earth (and/or Second Life) to be something extraordinary and special. Everything done by a person JUST ONE has the power to change the world forever. Don't any of you forget that. Your worth in this world is endless...even if you don't know it yet.

This is my second posty of the day and I really had fun with the pictures so I'm not really going to talk too too much and just let you take a gander at the pictures :D

My computer couldn't handle this round's Fantasy Gacha Carnival and honestly? It's okay because I didn't see too many things I just HAD to have (for more reasons than one) BUT this prize from Cila is just....the bee's knees isn't it? I mean not literally but it's so very beautiful. This is called Lucia and I'm wearing a couple pieces from the machine. You can also win a beautiful headdress and some arm accessories but living up in the sky with all of that on seemed too much.

I also have a skin on that I love from Lumae called Jewel. It's not new but it's beautiful and I love the skin tone. I have on the Ruby makeup option in the cinnamon tone. If you've never ever worn a Lumae skin you are MISSING OUT it comes with so many appliers and it's only 850L (last time I checked) with the skin and all the appliers you need that is a BARGIN. Not to mention there is always a nice promo or freebie found at the store if you can't quite afford a skin. Word of mouth about amazing products is a great "Thank you" to a designer as well right?

What you get with your purchase
  • TMP Body & Head Applier 
  • Eyelashes Tattoos
  • Mouth Appliers: Sweet Lips, Nyam Nyam, Loud Mouth & Kissers
  • Omega Body & Head Applier
  • Omega Petite Body Applier
  • Slink Body & Head Applier
 Definately check all of these places out! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili




Places To Go

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Lumae - Jewel Skin in Ruby (Cinnamon Tone)
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Song - Toki Eyes in Nature
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Irime Hair ☆ New @ I <3 Roleplay
♡ Teeth: PXL - OpenMouth Pro Teeth
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Mouth: Loud Mouth - Brandee Mesh Mouth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Izzies -  Classic Nail Applier
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Cila - Lucia Outfit in Platinum ☆ New @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Crown: Yumyums - Daily Queen Crown
♡ Bracelet: Scene - Shine Slave Bracelet ☆ New @ The Thrift Shop
♡ Piercings: Puncture - Dermal Spike Implants
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Lumae - Leevi Medium Ears ☆ Match Skins From Lumae
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment