08 May 2015

Estella The Beautiful

Hey Loves!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilibugz/17243767600/
Today I wanted a look a little more simplistic but fantasy themed because each piece I have on speaks for itself a million times over. I love to once in awhile step from my over accessorized and over the top looks (that I adore!) to do something simple and slightly more elegant. With this dress and with these shoes doing that was almost TOO easy. Want a little more information on what I have on? TOO BAD! Jk!!! Keep on reading for more info!

First I just want to squeal over this dress. Moon Amore has a power over me and they won't let me go and anytime I see a dress from there I MUST own it and this dress *convulses* This dress WON the name Estella, which is a beautiful name  much like the dress. You can find this beauty at this second anniversary round of The Chapter Four in the under 100 room which....what do you mean this dress is under 100L? (It is) *Shocked face as she slides debit card through* I had a REALLY hard time picking which color pack to get but finally decided on the yellow pack. When you go to grab this dress also remember to join The Chapter Four group and grab all the free gifties!
Secondly I want to squeal about my shoes. The Sugar Garden has been a go to spot for me for a LONG time *does a spin in her heels* and with heels like THIS can you really blame me? Today I have on the Crystal Bow Heels in Yellow to match my dress, and you can find these as a new release at the main store! I'm obsessed with anything bow related and the lace just adds a perfect touch too (you get the choice of black or white lace). These are slink compatible shoes and I have on the high version of the slink feet IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MESH FEET THESE WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU. PLEASE GO TO SLINK AND PURCHASE THE HIGH FEET TO WEAR THESE. There are tons of color choices to these heels 16 to be exact so come and give them a look okay?

Hopefully this look has you ready to throw your money at some more designers! See you in world I have tons of shopping I want to be doing! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: Enfant - Blossom12 C2 Skintone ☆ Gacha Prize 299L
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Buzzeri - Moka Eyes in Hazel ☆ New @ Kustom9
Hair: Argrace - Urei in Honey Blonde
Hands: Slink - Elegant Pose Hand
Feet: Slink - High Feet
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body v3.3
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
Nails: Izzies - Pastel Slink Nail Appliers
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Dress: Moon Amore - Estella Dress in Yellow ☆ New @ The Chapter Four
Shoes: The Sugar Garden - Crystal Bow Heels in Yellow ☆ NEW RELEASE
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Necklace: ANE - Piece Of Heart Necklace in Golden/White ☆ New @ The Chapter Four
Crown: Katat0nik - Floral Crown in Light Gold
Crystal In Hand: Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations - Diviner Crystal in Red ☆ New @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Pose: Purple Poses - Kendal Pose Pack #3 ☆ New @ Thrift Shop

No comments :

Post a Comment