08 March 2017

Anime & Parfaits

Hey Loves
How are you? Good I hope because today I'm actually feeling quite wonderful! The weather is pretty decent (In the 40s with a subtle breeze) the sun is hitting my pupils with the force of one thousand sparkles AND on top of it all I had a delicious coffee (Large French Vanilla iced coffee, hazelnut swirl, extra cream & 3 sugars) and the even more delicious sweet pepper bacon sandwich from Dunkin Donuts. I know it's a TON of calories especially for so early in the day but you know what? I'm fabulous and I deserve it...I think...*giggles*

I've been hiding out lately watching anime and eating delicious things and my latest obsession has been an anime called No Game No Life which...describes me very well sadly. It has a nice touch of funny and competitive and even some tears will fall but you will be HOOKED and you'll blame me for changing your life forever and all I have to say about this is....You're Welcome! My outfit was inspired by cool and casual anime playdates. I hope you enjoy the outfit as much as I enjoyed putting it together. Keep on reading for more pics and credits!

Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 
Love Always 
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: More More - Maehwa Skin in Milk ☆ Sanarae
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Wonder Eyes in Coal ☆ I ♡ RolePlay
♡ Hair: Truth - Asuka Hair w/ Hat in Pastels ☆ Uber
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Bento Mesh Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Vista Bento Hands
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Teeth: Catwa - Catya Fangs V4
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Fingernails: Spellbound - Spooky Salon Nails in Spoopy Light ☆ The Arcade
♡ Eye Makeup: Veechi - Kami Shadow Liner
♡ Blush: Mint - BlushFreckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Candydoll - Inna Dress (Loose Version) ☆ Fameshed
♡ Shorts: Perch - Selene Shorts in Lilac Wash
♡ Socks: The Sugar Garden - Prissy Ruffle Sock in White
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Andree Shoes ☆ Fameshed
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Baby Blue
♡ Choker: Quirky - Pom Pom Choker ☆ The Kawaii Project
♡ Rings: Lassitude & Ennui - Boho Ring Set
♡ Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Cyrene Earrings
♡ Bandaid: Mad - Band Aid
♡ Food: Moon Amore - Taiyaki Parfait in Vanilla ☆ The Arcade
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Aii - Bento Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
♡ Horns: PUNCH - Devil Piercings
--------------------------
♡ Pose: Kirin - Athena Pose Pack
♡  Location: Tuscany Village

No comments :

Post a Comment