15 March 2017

The Sound Of Music

My loves!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilibugz/33421106056/in/dateposted-public/
I was taking pictures today and all of these pictures reminded me of the scenes I've seen from the sound of music. Hilly goodness full of flowers with pretty girls dancing down at you. To be honest of never seen the movies myself but I'm still going to say that it was my inspiration for today's pictures. I've been doing a bit more traveling around Second Life and this place really caught my interest because of all the amazing flowers and greenery. 

To be honest today is a short but sweet post because I'm majorly tired and I think it's nap time! Credits and more pictures below (Including some closeups of this super adorable skin I have on) Love you always & Happy Shopping!

  • Name Of Skin: Cici By The Sugar Garden
  • Wearing: Catwa - Catya Mesh Head
  • Found At: Skin Addiction's Skin Fair
  • Top Row: Vampy, X Tone, A Tone, B Tone
  • Bottom Row: C Tone, D Tone, E Tone, F Tone
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Bento Mesh Head
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Cici in Vampy Tone ☆ Skin Addiction Skin Fair
♡ Shape: My Modification of Cici Shape
♡ Eyes: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Wonder Eyes in Coal ☆ We <3 Roleplay
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Mayuri Hair ☆ Hairology
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Teeth: Catwa - Catya Fangs V2
♡ Dimple Piercing: PUNCH - Dimple Set
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Cici Lip Balm in Apricot ☆ Skin Addiction Skin Fair
♡ Nail Polish: Flair - Set 101 in Cutie
♡ Blush: The Sugar Garden - Kawaii Blush & Freckles ☆ Skin Addiction Skin Fair
♡ Face Stickers: Brush - SparkleStar Eyes
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Hazy - Dear Lady Dress in Pink ☆ Sanarae
♡ Tights: Izzies - Heart Tights in White
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Jennie Heels in Pale Rose
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bow: BCC - Choucream Headband Pink Flower RARE
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in White
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Aii - Bento Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
♡ Horns: Aii - Pearlescent Devil Horns
--------------------------
♡ Pose: Elephante Poses - Shimmer Pose Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment