18 March 2017

Casual (Late) Friday

Hey Loves
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilibugz/33374392321/in/dateposted-public/
It's a lot later than normal for me to be writing a blog post but I had SUCH a relaxed day. I slept in until noon had a nice big cup of cappuccino (I'm becoming an adult slowly, I only added a little bit of sugar) then I finished a book called "Sweets & A Stabbing" by Harper Lin THEN I did a little SL exploring with my super floofy friend that reminds me of my RL baby boy. I just wanted a nice casual day to remind myself that life doesn't have to be fast paced to be lovely. I love having the freedom to pursue my interests even if those interests keep me glued to my computer!

Are you feeling the super chill vibes? Are you digging the Lili with the lipstick? Do you wanna pet my kitty? ;) Keep on reading for more information and pictures (of course)

So I was a little late to the Arcade but WHO CARES? I fell in lust with this amazing gacha Prize from M. Birdie called The Leah Look and I was so happy to win not only this amazing long sweater and jacket outfit but I also got these dangly earrings to match. Since I was going for a light look I just threw on one of my favorite chokers from The Sugar Garden and this necklace from Izzie's that I won in a gacha prize earlier today. I really felt like this pretty pulled back hairstyle by Doe made the look truly complete and to be honest I feel like I look kind of hot as a brunette.

Another thing I experimented with today is wearing catwa makeup and I found a place I really like called Adored. I mean don't get me wrong I've been here before in the past BUT once I tried on this Wednesday lipstick line I kind of...you know...bought them all, naturally...cause it's me.  If you're looking for some pretty lipsticks I HIGHLY suggest this place hopefully sometime soon I will be doing some swatches on all of the colors because honestly I love how they look on my lips.

So these are the things that I wear hehe Hopefully you love them so and go buy all these things for yourself okay? OKAY! Mwahs & Happy Shopping
Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: More More - Maehwa Skin in Milk ☆ Sanarae
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Cubic Cherry Kreation - Wonder Eyes in Coal
♡ Hair: Doe - Arely Hair in Browns
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Bento Mesh Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Adored - Wednesday Lips Bloodlust Edition  ☆ Catwa Applier
♡ Eyeliner: Veechi - Matte Winged Eyeliner ☆ Catwa Applier
♡ Blush: Mint - BlushFreckles ☆ Catwa Applier
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: M. Birdie - Leah Look Clothing in A2 ☆ The Arcade
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Cat: Jian - Floofy Felines Orange Tabby ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Black
♡ Necklace: Izzies - Weather Necklace in Silver Sun & Clouds ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Choker: The Sugar Garden - 90s Choker in Black
♡ Earrings: M. Birdie - Leah Look Earrings #3 ☆ The Arcade
♡ Ice Cream on Head: Half Deer - Summer Delights Sundae Hat in Cherry ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Sweet Thing - Neko Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment