28 March 2017

School Lunch

Hey lovelies! 

Yesterday was my grandmother's birthday so I did a very short post. It's funny because I've always had a fear of getting older but looking at my grandmother parts of me are looking forward to surviving this crazy game we call "First Life" for 50+ years, 75+ years , 90+ years? Imagine all of the knowledge I will have in my brain to help this world become better by that time! Just wishing another happy Belated birthday to my Grams and hopefully there will be MANY more to come.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilibugz/33662791436/in/dateposted-public/
Speaking of knowledge....do you guys remember school lunches? *watches as you all nod* I was watching a youtube video about how disgusting and unhealthy they look/taste and silently vowed to be that mother (if my time ever comes) who makes lunches for her children to eat. I know that not everyone can but I have always seen myself as being the stay at home wife/mom and I would adore even providing lunches for my children's friends...unless my child ends up like me and has no friends *dramatic violin music* 

ANYWHO...my blog post today was inspired by not only the adorable outfit but the feel of school lunches that I have seen in Kdramas and Anime. Do you like the look? I hope so since I adore it myself! Keep on reading for more information and pics!
I want to start off by saying that I am so loving the Spring Scandal event and I want to own EVERYTHING from it. Today I have on this ADORABLE serafuku from Hazy that I won from the Gacha machine at Spring Scandal along with this nice bright red ribbon that says I'm number 1!...okay it doesn't say that but it's really adorable and I really liked the color combination. I slipped on these go to shoes from Livalle and slipped on some sheer tights to give me a little bit more of a modest look.

I was honestly stumped on what I wanted to do hair wise until I saw this hair at Lootbox from the always fabulous Doe and it goes by the name Emika. It's got a messy pigtail look and I knew I had to have it and I've been liking the more natural tones lately so I went with brown for today. I forgot to change the pin color BUT they are texture changeable and if you have a pin you'd like to use yourself you can hide it through the HUD as well

This look not only made me feel cute it made me exceptionally cheerful as well and I'm really hoping that it did the same for you. Knowing that you guys are happy makes smiling a little easier for me so it's really a win-win right? I should be posting tomorrow as well (unless second life makes it impossible) See you soon! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
♥ CREDITS ♥
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: MoreMore -  Maehwa in Milk Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eye #1: Angelica - Big Anime Eye in Black
Eye #2: Cureless - Geology Of The Moon in Coal ☆ Old Event Prize
Hair: Doe - Emika in Browns ☆ Lootbox
Head: Catwa - Catya Bento Mesh Head
Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
Hands & Feet: Slink
Teeth: Catwa - Catya Fangs V3
Bloody Knees: Izzies - Wounds Pack
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Outfit: Hazy - Spring Memory Serafuku #3 ☆ Spring Scandal
♡ Socks: Cannibelle - Hallowed Love Tights in Nude
Shoes: Livalle - Europa Slingback Platform Wedges in Green
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Ribbon: Hazy - Spring Memory Badge #1 ☆ Spring Scandal
Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Red
Collar: The Sugar Garden - Chained Hearts Collar in Emerald
Lunchbox: Sweet Lies - Ayane Lunch Box #7 ☆ Gacha Prize
Jam On Head: MishMish - Little Jam Deco in Peach
Crepe: Love Soul - Japanese Crepe in Hamburg Steak ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Tail: Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful- Bento Devil Tail
Horns: Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful- Pearlescent Devil Horns
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Kirin - Alma Pose Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment