21 March 2017

Strawberry Heart Sakura Brain

Hey Loves!
Just a quick post today showing off this amazing look I put together and explored around in. I've been doing a lot of exploring in Second Life and this place really inspired me as soon as I got there I knew I wanted to take a picture! I will see you guys soon @.@ Tis nap time for this little potato. Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili


♥ CREDITS ♥
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: More More - Maehwa Skin in Milk ☆ Sanarae
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Dark Skies Eyes in Dark Brown ☆ Old VIP Gifts
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Kitsumi Hair ☆ The Liaison Collaborative
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Bento Mesh Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink - Dynamic Female Hands ☆ New Update
♡ Piercing: PUNCH - Dimple Set
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Konpeitou - Kawaii Hakama in Ichigo ☆ Spring Scandal
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Crown: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Avien Crown Day Version ☆ Treasure Chest
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Aii - Bento Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Elephante Poses - Shimmer Pose Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment