13 March 2017

In The Name Of Love

Hey loves!

So guess who has dealt with cold for the last couple days and froze all of her eyelashes off (and lost her voice) JUST to find out there is a snowstorm on the way? This girl. I mean as a Boston girl I know I have to expect snow literally at anytime of the year but this is just too much.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilibugz/33388812106/in/dateposted-public/
Even though I enjoy the snow in moderation I really needed some flower power in my life so I took a stroll through some and I loved every second of it. The outfit I have on today is one that I love very much from head to toe because well....I feel like a cute little dolly. Do you like the looky loo? Keep on reading to find out more about it.

So today I must admit I felt like a pretty dolly and I regret no moment. Not. A. One. Most of my outfit can be found at Whore Couture by the always amazing Candydoll. This is the Katie Dress paired with the matching socks and heels. I wanted a sweet and innocent look so I went with white and hints of baby blue BUT if you want to go for a darker or even a more bold color the color choices are there for you. I thought that this hair from Ayashi set the look into an even more cutesy look don't you think? I went relatively light with accessories but I knew I had to use this necklace made by The Sugar Garden from this round of The Arcade and naturally it's called *fans herself* Madame's Pearl. You can win a bonnet, bows, and necklace but I went with the Topaz necklace for today's look.

I just don't feel myself without some sort of Animal or devil parts and this release from Doki pleased me VERY much. This is a beautiful bento fox tail with matching ears and I love it so. Not only does it have a texture HUD but also an animation AO for your wiggly tail needs. You can pick this up from the mainstore and be a cute little foxy boo with me *makes fox noises*

Hopefully I've inspired you to spend more linden because well...I don't want to be the only one doing it (Yay for peer pressure) Remember if you EVER have questions I'm only one IM/Notecard away! Message me anytime <3 As always, Mwahs & Happy Shopping
Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Bento Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Skin: More More - Maehwa in Milk Tone ☆ Sanarae
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: S0ng - Leafy Eyes in Brown
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Tsukasa Hair ☆ Level Up
♡ Hands: Slink ☆ New Bento Compatible Update
♡ Feet: Maitreya
♡ Doll Joints: Sweet Thing - Ball-Jointed Doll Applier ☆ The Arcade
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Cici Lip Balm in Natural ☆ Skin Addiction Skin Fair
♡ Nails: Slink - Dynamic Nail Stiletto ☆ New Release for Slink Dynamic
♡ Nail Polish: Hello Dave - Pastel Slink Nail Appliers
♡ Blush: The Sugar Garden - Kawaii Blush & Freckles ☆ Skin Addiction Skin Fair
♡ Teeth: Catwa - Catya Fangs V2
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Candydoll - Katie Dress Long Version ☆ Whore Couture Fair
♡ Socks: Candydoll - Katie Socks ☆ Whore Couture Fair
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Katie Heels ☆ Whore Couture Fair
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in White
♡ Necklace: The Sugar Garden - Madames Pearls in Topaz ☆ The Arcade
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Doki - Random Bento Fox Tail ☆ New Release
♡ Ears: Doki - Random Fox Ears ☆ New Release
--------------------------
♡ Pose: La Baguette - Joyssance Pose Pack

♬ Song Of The Moment ♬
♪ In The Name Of Love - Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha

No comments :

Post a Comment