31 March 2017

Bear With Me

Hey Loves!

I'm sure you've missed seeing my face by now so here I am! I'm beary excited to share this look with you today because I feel like I look adora-....so did anyone catch the cheesy pun or?...you did? Okay good. So yes I feel absolutely adorable because something about a bear girl in a sweater just sounds oh so magical.
I've been rather silent in my last posts and I'm not sure if you like that style better or not and I don't plan on doing many silent blog posts but I will have days of less talking SO keep on reading for credits!
Mwahs & Happy Shopping
Love Always
Lili
 
♥ CREDITS ♥
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: More More - Jade Skin in Milk ☆ Sanarae
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Nini Eyes - Senee Collection 08 ☆ Sanarae
♡ Hair:Ayashi - Akari Hair ☆ Level Up
♡ Head: CATWA - Catya Bento Mesh Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Teeth: CATWA - Catya Fangs V3
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Eyeliner: Veechi - Matte Winged Eyeliner
♡ Freckles: Bossie - Freckles 01 ☆ The Skin Addiction Skin Fair
♡ Face Stickers: Bossie - Heart Stickers ☆ The Skin Addiction Skin Fair
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Sweater: Hazy - Fuwafuwa Look in Knit Red ☆ Sanarae
♡ Socks: Silent Sparrow - Carny Sweet Socks
♡ Shoes: Alyce - Non Rigged Ugg Boots
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Yokai - Teddy Bear Bag in Brown ☆ Lost & Found
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Kokoro Glasses in Red
♡ Earrings: Yokai - Teddy Bear Earrings in Brown ☆ Lost & Found
♡ Headband: Yokai - Teddy Bear Hoop in Brown ☆ Lost & Found
♡ Scarf: Blissiere - Argyle Scarf in Tropico ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful - Bento Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Facial Pose: Foxcity - Bento Face Poses ☆ Freebie
♡ Pose: La Baguette - Kawaii II Pose Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment