07 April 2014

Monster Moon | Cutie Moon Pt 1

Hey Loves!

The last couple nights have been a little tough for me but you know what...things will get a lot easier in time so I'm going to continue on with MY happy place with you all and never forget that I'm NEVER alone with amazing readers and friends like you all. 
I'm not sure if you guys know but the greatest thing is happening right...THE CUTIE MOON FAIR. This place is full to the brim with amazing Sailor Moon inspired goodies that make me SO happy from the many amazing designers of Second Life. This is one of MANY outfits I will be showing you from this glorious event so keep on reading for more info on the outfit I'm wearing for you today!

Every girl needs at least ONE fitted mesh Sailor Scout outfit and Violent Seduction made it happen you know...because she is OH SO AMAZING and you can get it for yourself at the Cutie Moon Fair. This is called the Eternal Uniform and I'm wearing the Chibi version but there is a version for each sailor scout. with fitted mesh you can keep your normal body shape because the mesh fits around it and if you wear a phat or cute azz all you need to do it play with the butt and saddlebag sliders for the desired look you're going after. Please remember guys...
TO SEE FITTED MESH YOU MUST HAVE AN UPDATED VIEWER NOT LIMITED TO BUT INCLUDED THE NEWEST DOWNLOADS OF THE OFFICIAL VIEWER, FIRESTORM VIEWER, AND COOL VL VIEWER.  WITHOUT THE UPDATES THE DRESSES WILL LOOK FUNNY ON YOUR SCREEN OR YOU WILL CRASH

I wanted a nice fun, cute hair to go with this playful monster moon look so I just HAD to use this hair from LCKY called Harime and hnnng I love it so. I'm into BIG hair but it's very rare that I can find BIG ponies and in so many awesome color choices. You can pick this hair up at the mainstore here it is ----> Right here

I have SO many accessories from The Cutie Moon Fair! I got this super cute Cutie Moon Phone & Cutie Moon Computer from MishMish. I fell in lust with this Eternal Staff from The Sugar Garden along with this necklace called the Crystal Compact Necklace and PrismPower Earriings and Ring that is oh so adorable. Make sure that you check out the Cutie Moon Fair before it closes on the 15th.

Short but sweet posting for my loves today! Hope you enjoy the look and make sure to shop your Sailor Mooney heart out! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili

Landmarks
 
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Utilizator - M3 Anime Head
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Hair: LCKY - Harime
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Knees: Sugar Heart - Fruit Kneenja in Apple Juicy
♡ Face Stickers: Ni.Ju - Face Stars in Red
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Violent Seduction - Eternal Uniform in Chibi New @ Cutie Moon Fair
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Blah - My Billys Glasses in Red
♡ Necklace: The Sugar Garden - Hoshi Crystal Compact Necklace New @ Cutie Moon Fair
♡ Ring: The Sugar Garden - PrismPower Rings in ChibiMoon Gold New @ Cutie Moon Fair
♡ Earrings: The Sugar Garden - PrismPower Earrings in ChibiMoon Gold New @ Cutie Moon Fair
♡ Laptop: MishMish - Cutie Moon Computer in Pink New @ Cutie Moon Fair
♡ Phone: Mishmish - Cutie Moon Phone New @ Cutie Moon Fair
♡ Pen: The Sugar Garden - Disguise Pen in Pink Mouthie New @ Cutie Moon Fair
♡ Staff: The Sugar Garden - Eternal Staff New @ Cutie Moon Fair
♡ Headphones: Remarkable Oblivion - Super Bass Rab8 Headphones in Pink New @ Fameshed
♡ Bow: Cooties - Heart Fushia Bow New @ Cutie Moon Fair
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Fluffy Tail in White
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears Low
♡ Claws/Hooves: Europa - Khor in Tan
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment