04 April 2014

Bubblegum Hair

Hey my loves!

My computer right now I think is dying so getting pictures done lately is SUCH a task so my post for some time might only be one pictures TWO if I'm lucky!
I ADORE the outfit I have on today I feel so girly and pretty and a nice fresh breath of Spring goodness! This look is loosely inspired by a doll I used to have as a kid she had the cutest blond girls but I've always had a weak spot for pink hair so I took a pink marker broke it and took out the pink tube and made her hait a nice bright bubblegum pink much like the one I have today! Keep on reading for all the juicy details! 

I just HAD to have this hair when I found it. This hair is from a new (to me) place called Spellbound and this style is called Nahara! I don't know how I missed this place but now that I found it I want to own the ENTIRE place for myself. I love how curly and full this style is and the pink is perfect! This hair comes with a boob version as well as a regular version both full controlled by HUD for color choices on the hair and the cute scarf accessory. I look like cotton candy is growing out of my head and it makes me so happy and beautiful! I of course got the pastels pack but they sell darker fantasy packs and ombres as well as natural hair tones! 

The outfit I have on is a mix up of TWO awesome pieces from Cynful. You can run and get this cute dress called Shimmy Dress for only 70L! You have the choice of White, Black, and Teal and I picked the White version and paired it with the Light Denim version of the Cropped Denim Jacket which is a new release which can be found at 100 Block Event Starting on the 8th! I think the two paired together give me such a nice cute but casual look that I really enjoy having. I mean seriously....looking cute AND being comfy are always amazing things to conquer.

This round of Kustom9 will be ending soon but not too soon for you to run and pick up a couple more things. The sandals and backpack I have can both be found there. I have on these flat slink compatible sandals on from Candydoll called Sweet Flats in pink as well as this bag from The Sugar Garden called Kawaii Star Packpack. I modifed the bag to be hanging from my hand but it originally comes on your back and you get the choice to have gold or silver accents as well as a monogram that says "Kawaii". The shoes are Slink Compatible so you need to have the flat version of the slinks for these to work properly.


So TADA! Bask in all the cute goodness brought to you today! Love it! Let it be GLORIOUS! See you guys soon with more goodies! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always
Lili

------------------------

♥ BODY ♥

♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby 2.0 in E Tone

♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE

♡ Eyes: Chop Shop – Real Eyes in Hot Cocoa Newish Release

♡ Hair: Spellbound – Nahara in Pastels New Release

♡ Hands: Slink

♡ Feet: Slink

♡ Booty: Luck Inc – Cute Azz

♡ Leg Tattoo: Neo – Cute Princess Version# 1 New @ Cutie Moon Fair

♡ Lashes: Candy Mountain – Moody Falsies

♡ Face Piercing: Soedara -  Cihuapilli Simple Gold Dimples



-------------------------

♥ MAKE UP ♥

♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden – Sweet Luna Lipgloss in Cotton Candy

♡ Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights

♡ Nail Polish: Flair – Applier # 71 in Tutti

♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher

♡ Freckles: Buzzery – Cutiepie Freckles with Heart New @ Kustom9

♡ Face Stickers: StrawBerry – Kawaii Stars in Black

♡ Teeth: PXL – Openmouth Pro

-------------------------

♥ CLOTHING ♥

♡ Jacket: Cynful – Cropped Denim Jacket in Light Blue New @ 100 Block Opening 4/8

♡ Dress:  Cynful – The Shimmy Dress in White New @ The Dressing Room

♡ Shoes: Candydoll – Sweet Flats in Pink New @ Kustom9

--------------------------

♥ ACCESSORIES ♥

♡ Bag: The Sugar Garden – Kawaii Star Packpack in Pink/Gold Monogram New @ Kustom9

♡ Glasses: Yummy – Leigh Frames in white New @ Collabor88

♡ Necklace: Yumyum – Dragon’s Keep Locket New Release

♡ Collar: The Sugar Garden - Chained Hearts Collar in White

♡ Bracelet: Izzies – Hair Tie Bracelet in Pink

♡ Ring 1: Panik – CuppyCake Ring in Silver Gacha Prize

♡ Ring 2: Forever Young – Princess Ring

--------------------------

♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥

♡ Tail: Medusa Neko – Devil Tail

♡ Ears: Trap – Gelf Ears Low

♡ Antlers: O.M.E.N – Antelope Antlers in Cream

--------------------------


No comments :

Post a Comment