28 April 2014

Wouldn't It Be Nice?

Hey my loving readers!

It's Monday and the weather is getting....rather warm and I must admit...I'm not really liking it all that much. I mean sure the birds chirping and the flowers growing is truly amazing to see and experience but these darn sunrays and I have never been close friends. I take the time to get all pretty and put on my best clothes just to be sweaty and gross in 20 minutes? I'm a fashionista to the core so it will always and forever be worth those 20 minutes. 
My outfit today was inspired by funny enough an old song I find myself thinking or humming to myself lately. One of my favorite movies on the planet is 50 first dates and if anyone has watched it they will remember that even though Drew Barrymore couldn't quite remember her love, the days they met she was happy for a reason she didn't quite know and I thought it was one of the most beautiful  movies in the world. True happiness, true love, true romance all the things I want in my life in one beautiful movie.I adore the outfit I have on today and of COURSE I have to share it with all of you amazing people in my life so keeping on reading for more details okay?!?!?! 

I adore the dress I have on for so many reasons but two of the reasons are it has the cutest shape and KITTIES! I love kitties so very much and maid outfits are just....so delicious.  I have on this really cute new release from a new (to me) place called Pantsu Hunter, which is full of the cutest little things for such an affordable price. This is called the Neko Maid dress and there are SO MANY colors to choose from which is one of the reasons why I HAD to put this on today! I decided on the blue today because...well I didn't have a reason I just liked it hehehe. Take a tp over to this cute little store and look at the goodies and just shop shop shop *peace sign*
*Fluffs her hair* I know I know I am wearing this hair again and I adore it and it's so amazing! This is one of many new releases from LCKY with the amazing new DUAL COLOR option for us ladies who don't feel like one color is enough for a hairstyle or the day. This is Helie II again but this time you guys can grab it up as well! On the HUD there is a faint line on each  color swatch and to switch the right, you have to click the right side of it and vice versa. All of the color HUDs can work together so you can have one side brown and the other side purple if you want as long as you buy them all.

I got tons of accessories from all over the grid. My Bracelets & ring are a new release from Buttery Toast called the Coming Up Roses set that you can find at Cosmopolitan Sales room for only 50L per color choice! In my hair I have some colorful and new bacon strips from Amai called Kai Bekon with the broken eggs from Schadenfreude. OH and the AMAZING polish I have on my nails? That's for an upcoming hunt called TipToe Through The Tulips from Buttery Toast.

Lots of amazing goodies for the Fashion Heads! Hope you get lots of goodies! I will see you all tomorrow with lots more goodies from all over the grid!  Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Head: Utilizator - M3 Mesh Anime Head
♡ Hair: LCKY - Helie II New Release
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Buttery Toast - TipToe Through The Tulips Nail HUD in Yellow Hunt Prize
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Pantsu Hunter - Neko Maid in Blue New Release
♡ Socks: Blah - My Toeless Sheer Stockings in Yellow
♡ Shoes: Dark Midday Designs - Princess Pumps
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Katatonik - Eonderland Pendant in Tea Party 2 Gacha Prize
♡ Bracelets: Buttery Toast - Coming Up Roses in Cream Pink & Cream Seafoam New @ Cosmo Sale Room
♡ Ring: Buttery Toast - Coming Up Roses Ring in Seafoam New @ Cosmo Sale Room
♡ Lollipop: Vincue - Star Chup in Banana Gacha Prize
♡ Bow: The Sugar Garden - Crowned Jewel Hairbow in Baby Blue
♡ Cracked Eggs: Schadenfreude - Cracked Egg Bottoms in Berry & Peach New-ish Release
♡ Bacon: Amai - Kai Bekon  in Lemon & Blueberry New Release
♡ Flower: VCO - Romantic Bouquet in Packing 2 New @ Seasons Story
♡ Flower on back: Cubic Cherry Kre-Ations - Blowing Wind in Pink (Back Version) New @ Fantasy Room
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Yumyums - Frisky Succubus in Spring II
--------------------------
♥ Posing ♥
Found @ 100 Block By Infiniti 
(Slightly modded with flowers) 

2 comments :

  1. That is cute indeed but the cat images on the dress are stolen from the web... =[

    ReplyDelete