23 April 2014

Walking On Sunshine | 500th Posts!

Hey my loves!

Great news! We've made it to the 500th post from yours truly and it feels AMAZING to know I've reached another milestone with you all right by my side! I swear when I started this I NEVER thought that I'd have so many followers and so many readers being little dorky old Lili but I'm so happy that you do. I've met so many amazing and unique people on the way here too and I wouldn't change any of it. 
Today's post is inspire by happiness and sunshine. I've recently come to the conclusion I don't like the  feeling of being alone and with all of you here with me, leaving me comments, messaging me inworld I always feel like I have a friend and just kisses ALL AROUND hehe. You all can message me anytime you need to talk I'm somewhat of  good listener even though I ramble ALL THE TIME on here. 

Skype: Liliandra.Baxter
Google+: Miss. Lilibugz
Inworld: Liliandra Baxter
I love to hear from you so don't hesitate!

I know, I know! "The clothes Lili!" Keep on reading for all the details of where to go and get the goodies!

I adore the look I have on today because it's a bit skin showy but not so much I feel like I have to be super careful with my movements. This new release from MotiAme made me sooooo happy! It's this really cute combo you can buy from Kustom9. There is a cute bustier, a nice pleated skirt, and a denim jacket that you can buy separately in the colors of your choice I wanted to try a little bit of green since it's been so long since I last wore it. I liked the look without the jacket but the jacket is amazing too but you gotta go see that for yourself so run over to Kustom9 and give it a demo and buy!

While you are there you can get this amazing shoe goodness from The Sugar Garden! When I first saw these my jaw just DROPPED and I knew they had to be in my life. These are called Ruffle Platforms and they come in so many color choices and the choice of a wood platform or solid color platform. For these you need to have the Slink Flat but if you really can't afford the feet right now they CAN be modded to work with a system foot but you might have to get creative. They also come with the cutest little bat wing anklet that I wore in my last post (yay for multi purpose products) my favorite part of these shoes of course is the cute PERFECT ruffling on the top that just makes them oh so girly and delicate looking. I could go on forever about these shoes guys....but I can't ;.; 
*flashes her nails at you* aren't they just the cuuuutest? These are a new release from Buttery Toast that I thought went perfect for this look. I have on the Envy color on from the Starburst Nail Applier! I love the gemstone feel to the color depth. I am also VERY PLEASED that there is a matching toe nail applier too but since I have on closed shoes you can't really see it. Buttery Toast is BLOSSOMING with goodies made for appliers so get your tush down there and shop your hearts out!

Getting those shopping feels? I hope so since I don't want to be the ONLY shopaholic here hehe. See you guys a little later I love you all so very much and remember....my time is always available to you all. Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

Landmarks
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby 2.0 in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: S0ng – Hope Eyes in Spring New @ Kustom9
♡ Hair: LCKY – Helie II in Naturals COMING SOON
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Feet:  Slink – Enhanced Mesh Feet Flat Version
♡ Lashes: Candy Mountain – Moody Falsies
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: The Sugar Garden – Sparkle Lips in Doll’s Nude New @ Cosmetic Fair
♡ Nail Polish: Buttery Toast – Starburst in Envy New Release
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Bustier: MotiAme  - Bustier in Cream New @ Kustom9
♡ Skirt: MotiAme – Skirt in Green New @ Kustom9
♡ Tights: Cannibelle – Frankie & Benjy Tights New @ The Seraphim Social (Hitch Hikers's Guide to the Galaxy)
♡ Shoes: The Sugar Garden – Ruffle Platforms in Solid Red New @ Kustom9
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Toki Doki – Light Frame Glasses
♡ Collar: The Sugar Garden – Chained Hearts Collar in White
♡ Bracelet: Enfant Terrible – Midsommer Dream Apple Bracelet in Red
♡ Ring 1: O.M.E.N – You’re a Star Ring in Gold/Green
♡ Ring 2: Atooly – Spring Fling Ring
♡ Big Hairbow: The Sugar Garden – Crowned Jewel Hairbow in Red
♡ Little Bows: Love Soul – Hair Accessories in Red Eyeball
♡ Dangos: Amai – Dangos in Cotton Candy, Demon Candy, and Pink Inusweets
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko – Devil Tail
♡ Wings: Schadenfreude – Cookie Wings
♡ Ears: Mandala – Fantasy Elf Ears
♡ Horns:  Milk – My Tree King Horns in White
♡ Whiskers: UtopiaH – Hungry Kitty Whiskers
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Pic 1: Infiniti – Casual Male Pack New!
Pic 2: Infiniti – Handy Pose Pack New!
Both Available at 100 Block Fair

No comments :

Post a Comment