09 April 2014

Lady Kimono | Japan Fair Beauty

Hey Loves!

Please excuse my absences it seems that SL is hitting me with every graphical issue it can right now. If it's not crashing before save it's gridlines. If it's not that then I just simply can't move if I can move well then..I guess no shadows for me! Since I like to provide the best pictures I can to you I've been trashing lots of them because meh #SLproblems so please bare with me until I can find some more solutions and/or buy a new laptop. 
Today's outfit is....a masterpiece of beauty. An outfit this beautiful doesn't even NEED an introduction so let's just jump right into it.

Today I have on this elegant and bright Kimono by MotiAme for the Japan Fair, a fair introducing us to more of the japanese culture as well as helping people in need. The proceeds from these purchases go to Shelter Box and you all know I encourage shopping for a cause. This is called Hakama RINKA and I have it on in Cyan but there are 2 other versions to choose from. I don't own anything like this and I'm REALLY happy this is my first one and I must say...if they all have this quality I can see myself strutting around in these more often! If you have some linden to spare and don't know where to go try out the Japan Fair!
Another new release I am wearing is this gorgeous hair from LCKY (Pronounced Elsie Kay Why) called Roma that you can pick up from the Big Show as well as another hair I will be showing later this week. I love the messy side swoop look at the top it gives that...."I naturally wake up this fabulous" look! Head over to The Big Show and check out all the goodies!

A short but sweet post for my loves! Must get to the root of my bloggergirl problems hehe I will see you guys bright and early tomorrow I promise! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop - Real Eyes in Jade
♡ Hair: LCKY - Roma in Naturals New @ The Big Show
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Teeth: PXL - OpenMouth Pro
♡ Lashes: Candy Mountain - Moody Lashes
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: Buzzeri - Cutiepie Freckles with Heart 
♡ Face Stickers: Strawberry - Kawaii Stars in Black
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Kimono: MotiAme - Hakama RINKA in Cyan New @ Japan Fair
♡ Shoes: Le Primitif - Geta Sandals in Fu Fu
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Earrings/Necklace/Ring: Eclectica - Lotus Set in Violet
♡ Glasses: Yummy - Leigh Frames in White
♡ Headband: G-Field - Flower Headband in White Gift @ Japan Fair
♡ Plant on Tail: Cubic Cherry Creations - Baby Wierwood Bonsai New @ The Secret Affair
♡ Mirror: Witches & Rats - Mirror Found @ Vanity Hunt
♡ Hair Clips: Cooties - Gold Clip Pack New @ Cutie Moon Fair
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Yummy Risu Tail in Chocolate New @ We <3 RP
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment