13 April 2014

Lazy Sunday | Spookyfloss in Venice

Hey my loves!

Today I'm feeling awesome and it's Sunday, usually my lazy day but I'm not feeling all that lazy since I have some amazing goodies to show you this amazing day! I decided on a little bit of travel today in SL since I haven't done it a lot then the pictures just came to me hehe. 
As a kid and...honestly as an adult too I've always had a love for Cotton Candy! Some people call it Candy floss as well. I always hated getting my hands dirty so things that melted and made me feel unclean never worked for me but the tubs of cotton candy from the local corner store were perfect for me...you just pull a piece off and put it in your mouth and it doesn't stay on your hands long. I have some sweet, sweet, releases to share with you today so keep on reading to find out every sugary detail okay?

I want to start with the Cotton Candy I have today first because you only have ONE DAY to get it! That's right ONE and since you all know how bad I am with time constraints you must know how awesome I think this is right? You can get this from a new event called The Witching Hour and this is an offering from Buttery Toast as a gacha for Spookyfloss :D I love the creepy factor mixed with something so yummy and delicious. I am showing just a couple of the choices right now including one of the rares with the spiders on it! Don't hesitate or you'll miss out!
I SWOONED over this Pastel Watercolors round of Collabor88 so hard! I think I bought a little of  everything but this dress from Tres Blah just pulled at my heart. It's fluffy and pretty and it looks like it's watercolored which I think is so amazingly beautiful. I paired it with a pair of heels from Hucci called Vinnitsa Sandal in Moonglow (even though I got the fatpack DUN JUDGE ME) which I think are so lovely with the cute little butterfly wings sprouting out of them as if you are being flown to your destination. Everything here is wonderful (in my opinion) and since it opened not to long ago you just need patience to get in! 
Short but sweet post about something short and sweet *giggles as she eats a piece of cotton candy* Hope you enjoy the goodies of the day! Landmarks below (I usually forget you guys have to yell at me)! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!


Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin ♡
The Sugar Garden – Baby 2.0 in E Tone
♡ Shape ♡
My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes ♡
Chop Shop – Real Eyes in Brown Sugar
♡ Hair ♡
LCKY – Chobii in Naturals New @ The Big Show
♡ Hands ♡
Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Feet ♡
Slink - Enhanced Mesh Feet High Version
♡ Booty ♡
Luck Inc – Cute Azz
♡ Tongue ♡
Witches & Rats – Gimmy Your Tongue in Whipped Cream
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick ♡
The Sugar Garden  - Sweet Luna Lips in Cotton Candy
♡ Nail Polish ♡
Witches & Rats - Spring Nail HUD
♡ Blush ♡
Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Face Stickers ♡
Strawberry – Kawaii Stars in Black
♡ Freckles ♡
Buzzeri – CutiePie Freckles with Heart
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress ♡
Tres Blah – Fluffy  Dress in Watercolors New @ Collabor88
♡ Shoes ♡
Hucci – Vinnitsa Sandal in Moonglow New @ Collabor88
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses ♡
kDm – Kawaii Glasses in #18 Gacha Prize
♡ Necklace ♡
Geek – Craving the Rainbow Necklace in Common Girly New @ Krave Inc
♡ Collar ♡
The Sugar Garden – Chained Hearts Collar in Pink
♡ Rings ♡
Yumyums – Ice Cream Scoop Rings in Vanilla, Wild Thornberry, & Cheshire Grape Gacha Prizes
♡ Wrist Cuffs ♡
Candy Mountain – Flaffy Bondage Cuffs in White (Modified) New Release
♡ Cotton Candy ♡
Buttery Toast – Spooky Floss in Blue (Clean), White (Plain), and Mmm Spiders RARE New @ The Witching Hour
♡ Headphones ♡
Remarkable Oblivion – Cat-A-Clysm Headphones in Vanilla New @ Fameshed
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail ♡
Yumyums – Frisky Succubus Tail in Spring II New @ We <3 RP
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Pics 1 & 2 ♡  
Lolita Haven Exclusive

No comments :

Post a Comment