11 April 2014

Venus

Hey my loves!

I'm becoming more and more excited about the expected re-do of the Sailor Moon Anime to better match the Manga storyline. I was going to re-watch it recently but when I heard the news I just feel like it's better to wait it out you know? 
Funny enough this outfit has two inspirations one of them of course being Sailor Moon BUT also one of my favorite songs by Lady Gaga called Venus keeps going through my head as well which got me to this look! See anything you like on it?! WELL Keep on reading to get every Prismpower filled detail. 

Sadly the Cutie Moon will be coming to n end on the 14th  so if you haven't gotten all your goodies you don't have much left! I HAD to show off this amazing little dress from The Secret Store called Sweet Sailor Dress and I loved the orange in it so I decided on the Venus but they do have every scout color (to my knowledge, I'm sadly not a sailor moon expert) I wear the cute azz personally and I had no problem getting it over my tush in a small or medium.  I was also a HUGE fan of how....realistic the ruffling was. It's very subtle but noticble. Okay you caught me....I just love the dress!
As well as my dress, I got a lot of my accessories from the Cutie Moon Fair. I Adore the bag and socks that I got from Atomic. The bag is a gacha available from Aromic and there are 6 common choices and 2 rares and thanks to my loving Chocho I got the venus bag and I of course grabbed the stockings too called Scout Stockings because of the amazing bows on both I just had to guys hehe. I got this really nice choker from Wimey from my gorgeous Miss Val (Thank you so much Vally Poo) that she won from a Gacha. OH and I can't forget the bow pack I got from Cooties that was SO inexpensive! There is so much to get from this fair guys I BEG you....take another look before the ending. Most of this stuff can be used with any look or outfit. 
In case you can't find it you can get to the Cutie Moon Fair <----by clicking on this link! Hope you get in and your smile expands to the fullest! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in E Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop - Real Eyes in Water
♡ Hair: Wasabi Pills - Chibi in Gingerbread: New @ The Cutie Moon Fair Ends 4/14
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Lashes: Candy Mountain - Moody Lashes
♡ Booty: Luck Inc - Cute Azz
♡ Teeth: PXL - OpenMouth Pro
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: JM:Mai - Platinum Lips in Rosebay
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Pekka - Dark Nail Polish HUD
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: The Secret Store - Sweet Sailor Dress in Venus New @ The Cutie Moon Fair Ends 4/14
♡ Stockings: Atomic - Scout Stockings in Venus New @ The Cutie Moon Fair Ends 4/14
♡ Bows on Socks: Come With Stockings New @ The Cutie Moon Fair Ends 4/14
♡ Shoes: Dark Midday Designs - Princess Pumps
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Atomic - Scout Bag in #4 Venus New @ The Cutie Moon Fair Ends 4/14
♡ Necklace: Wimey - The Venus Choker New @ The Cutie Moon Fair Ends 4/14
♡ Bracelet: Olive - The Scouts Tiara Bracelet in Venus Gem/Gold New @ The Cutie Moon Fair Ends 4/14
♡ Ring 1: Olive - The Scouts Tiara Ring in Venus Gem/Gold New @ The Cutie Moon Fair Ends 4/14
♡ Ring 2: The Sugar Garden - PrismPower Ring in VenusxGold New @ The Cutie Moon Fair Ends 4/14
♡ Earrings: The Sugar Garden - PrismPower Earring in VenusxGold New @ The Cutie Moon Fair Ends 4/14
♡ Lollipop: Vincue - Star + Chup in Tangerine
♡ Bows: Cooties - Star Orange Bows New @ The Cutie Moon Fair Ends 4/14
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Bunny Ears: O.M.E.N - Bunny Ears in Bent Brown
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment