26 August 2014

New Skin | Olly By Insitu

Hey Loves as promised there is also a skin review today! 
I still weird saying "review" so what is another word I can use to explain this better? I don't know but skin goodness! Keep reading!
The skin I am showing you today is a new release from Insitu called Olly! I LOVE IT...nuff said right?

4 Tones: Ton A ,B ,C & D
and with each tone you get
  •  Body shape not shown below is my shape
  • Tattoo freckle layer
  • Tattoo blush layer
  • Tattoo "Intimate Hair" layer
  • Skin version with & without hair base
  • Appliers HUD
Appliers HUD Includes
  • Slink Products 
  • Lolas /Lola's Compatible Appliers 
  • Phat Azz/ PA Compatible Appliers
  • Loud Mouth

When you get the chance check it out lovely ladies <3 See you tomorrow! Mwahs!

No comments :

Post a Comment