26 August 2014

Follow You Until You Love Me

 Hey my loves!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilibugz/15041549361/
When I was youn-..okay fine about 6 years ago, I thought it would be SO amazing to be famous and have all the popularity you could ever ask for. Everyone would know my name and love and adore the ground I walk on. As I got older I did start realize every coin has two sides for the people that love you there will also be so many that hate you for just being YOU. Everything you say or do will be criticized and let's not forget Paparazzi right? My dreams of being a celebrity quickly went away but it is nce to know I have a place to go and show myself and feel all tons of love <3 You guys make my world go round!

I know "Stop being mushy Lili we dun care show us the clothes" *sigh* Well I do want to make you all happy so keep on reading hehe Are you on the run from Paparazzi? Sneak past them and read the credits at the bottom okay?!?

Today I have on a dress that makes me feel oh so lovely. The colors of this just called to me and I knew I had to wear it as soon as possible. This is another release from Mag B that puts a grin on my face. Not only it the owner one of the sweetest women in SL but she also puts so much effort into making her things reflect a part of her. This is called Flower Girl and I have on the gold version. With each pack there are two patter choices with the flowers out on your sides or the reverse version which is what I have on, with the flowers towards the middle. You can pick this up at the Trend Fashion Fair which opened on the first of the month SORRY I WAS SO LATE. 

The hair I have is very important. This hair is made by Olive and it's called Valena.  I love the cute shorter hai on me which is surprising but it looks AMAZNG and Light almost as if it was flexi it would softly just blow in the breeze. Not only is it beautiful but the proceeds help save someone's home. Shopping for a cause always touches my heart which is why I wish I did it more and anytime I do I want you guys to know as well. There are many things part of this fundraiser so if you are interested give this a look okay? 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilibugz/14857890149/
I grabbed a couple things from The Gacha Mania including this cute pose that I used in my pictures! The poses are made by Fashiowl and they are called Paparazzi! There are 4 Male Poses & 4 Female Poses as well as a rare which is a cute little couple one and at only 50L per play you can have this lovely pose yourself. I also grabbed this *points to her bow* from this round from P.O. I have a weakness for ribbons what can I say? This is called Pure Dream Hair Ribbon and there are many color choices to win so play to your heart's content. *Wiggles her nails* I did a little giggle when I saw the machine for these Meme nail appliers and I of course had to have them right? These are from Figure and it's called Le Memes and the HUD works for applying it to both the toes and hands. Last but not least my peepers were a gacha prize too from here by Shock called the Mesmereyes and I have on one of the rares called My War.
Lots of goodies to be had so check all these things out okay even more goodies in the credits! I love you guys so much! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Insitu – Olly in Ton C New Release Click Here For Review♥
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Shock – MesmerEYES in My War RARE New @ The Gacha Mania
♡ Hair: Olive – The Valena Hair New for Olive You
♡ Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
♡ Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet High Version
♡ Mouth: Loud Mouth – Brandee Open Version
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Figure – Les Memes Common Set 2 New @ The Gacha Mania
♡ Blush: Insitu - Blush
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
♡ Lashes: Candy Mountain – Moody Falsies
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Sweater: Kita's Sideshow - Hearts & Crossbones Sweater in Green
♡ Dress: Mag B – Flower Girl Dress in Gold New Release
♡ Socks: Come With Outfit New Release
♡ Shoes: Blah – My Sweet Skull Platforms in Yellow New @ District 5
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: kDm – Kawaii Glasses in 5 Gacha Prize
♡ Necklace: Random Matter – Fell Necklace in Silver  New @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
♡ Bunny Ears/Tail: O.M.E.N – Bunny Set in Brown
♡ Headband: P.O – Pure Dream Hair Ribbon in Yellow New @ The Gacha Mania
♡ Watch: Amitomo – Watch C in Yellow Gacha Prize
♡ Pencil In Mouth: Yumyums – Nommy Colored Pencil In Golddigger New @ Pier Market
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala – Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Fashiowl – Paparazzi Female Poses New @ The Gacha Mania 

Song Inspiration
Paparazzi Sung By Lady Gaga
Also R.I.P True Blood

No comments :

Post a Comment