14 August 2014

A Moment Like This: Clothing Edition

Hey Loves!!

I'm sorry about my quick posts I was so excited that there was no way I was going to sleep without telling you guys about it for another night. 
So because of my MANY issues with my computer I decided to see if I needed updates and needed FIFTEEN updates so I was like "oh okay will do!" I let everything update....Second Life & Flash stopped working...re-installed my Catalyst they came back with a couple difficulties (you will see momentarily) ! So here I am with goodies for your faces! Keep on reading for the goodie goods.

I.LOVE.THIS.DRESS. I mean seriously why wouldn't I? Pantsu Hunter always makes amazing things that make me a happy happy Lili face. This is a new release at the Main store called the Yui Dress and it comes in 5 amazing colors! It's poofy, purty, and fun to twirl in. It's a full mesh dress and I don't ever wanna take it off but...you know...I'm a fashionista so it's going to have to happen....sadly.
Yes...this is what saved to my computer
These shoes I have on are from Candydoll called Ice Cream and they actually LOOK like Ice Cream and then I fell in love with them immediately cause ICE CREAM DUH and Candydoll always makes such amazing things why would you not be impressed! You can get these from this Round of The Chapter Four.
Short but sweet post (ice cream reference) today because of computer issues and because honestly I've had a case of scatterbrain today! Since SL didn't give me my original picture here are some closeups for your faces! 


Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin/Mesh Head: The Sugar Garden – Tsu Mesh Head in E Tone New Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Brixley – Spring Eyes in Evergreen
♡ Hair: Truth – Jinx in Pastel Free for a Limited Time
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Booty: Luck Inc – Cute Azz w/ Thicker Legs
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Pantsu Hunter – Yui Dress in Pink New Release
♡ Shoes: Candydoll – Ice Cream Heels in Rose New @ Chapter Four
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Toki Doki – Light Frame Glasses
♡ Necklace: Trinket – True Necklace
♡ Necklace 2: Luas – Kawaii Clock Pendant in Huggie
♡ Choker: Blah – My Penta Choker in Gold New @ The Black Fashion Fair
♡ Bracelet 1: Cila – Cloud Wings Bracelet O New @ Fit For a Princess
♡ Bracelet 2: Candydoll – BFF Bracelet in Pink
♡ Ring: Blah – My Penta Ring in Gold New @ The Black Fashion Fair
♡ Cake Pops: Half Deer – Cake Pop XOXO in Lavender & Mint
♡ Ice Cream Hat: Half Deer – Summer Delights in Waffle Cone Hat
♡ Bows: Buttery Toast – Life’s a Frill Bow New @ The Big Show
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Wings: Pretty Liar – Sparkle Wings in Silver
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment