21 August 2014

Sparkle In The Sunlight

Hey Loves!

You all know I am a huge fan of many things glitter so a friend and I started talking a bit about Edward Cullen "Would you give Edward Cullen a chance?" See that's hard to say because I would only REALLY want him in the sun because...sparkly Edward is a good Edward right? Other than that I'm not really feeling him....sorrynotsorry. 
I guess this post is loosely inspired by my sparkly goodness today and I thought that a great place to go to show off my new ability would be the beach of course. It's been awhile since I've worn a bikini and since summer is coming to an end soon, I wanted to squeeze a couple more in. Keep on reading for the outfit goodies!

I always have a reason for sparkles and apparently La Petite Morte heard my cry and I had my own little Petite Morte when I saw these cute animated body glitters! There is one for your Cheeks, Nose, and Lips and they are all tintable and can be whatever color you need! They were originally for the Saturday Sale but you can now grab them up from the main store for only 75L so get a move on and pick some up for yourself okay?!
I also have on this cute little set from 1 Hundred called the Flirty Girl set which is a lingerie set but I'm wearing it as a retro bikini! I love the pattern on it, it makes me so happy with the nice little pops of blue to compliment the lime color. You can pick this up from The Big Show in all types of amazing colors. I have on the lime because I don't know..it just really brightened my mood instantly so I wore it hehe. 


I have on a couple more things as well mentioned in the credits! If you haven't checked out Sunset Beach yet definately give it a check out it's a BEAUTIFUL beach to visit and make sure to visit all of the shopping events of goodness! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Shock – MesmerEYES  in Flower #3 New @ The Gacha Mania
♡ Hair:  Ploom - Koy New @ We <3 RP
♡ Hands: Slink – Mesh Hands Fat Pack
♡ Feet:  Slink – Mesh Feet Flat Version
♡ Booty: Luck Inc – Cute Azz
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Rozena – Baby Goss V2 in Scarlet
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Bella Elephante – Shadow Play Slink Appliers New @ District 5
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles  
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Bikini: 1 Hundred - Flirty Girl Set in Lime New @ The Big Show
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden – Shy Megane in Lime Deco New Release
♡ Necklace: Sweet Thing – Blue Melty Noon Necklace New @ The Gacha Mania
♡ Choker: Blah – My Penta Choker in Gold New @ The Black Fashion Fair
♡ Earrings: Sweet Thing – Blue Melty Earrings New @ The Gacha Mania
♡ Crown: Laviere - Fake Plastic Crown in Mint
♡ Plushies: Red Panda – Sleeping Panda New @ The Gacha Mania
♡ Cheek/Chest Glitter: La Petite Morte – Cheek & Chest Glitter New Release
♡ Lollipop: Baby Glitter – Lollipop Nom Nom Group Gift
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko – Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Trap – Ripped Ears Low
♡ Horns: Chus – Galaxias Horns in Vicodin Song Gacha Prize
♡ Whiskers: Utopiah - Winter Kitty Whiskers
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment