25 August 2014

The Happy Little Fae

Hey pretty love faces!

Today I am a fairy, a happy, little fairy that wants to fly into your heart and make a home! I love cosplay and wish I did it more but to be honest I start off one way with dressing and usually end up WAY different than what I started in my usual Lili fashion but today I kept it simple and Fae like and as you can see I'm ecstatic about it. 
Not wearing as much as er..usually do but still lots of goodies to be discovered so keep on reading okay? Are you frolicking through the woods right now?  That's okay I added credits at the bottom for the busy Fae.

I will start off with the hair I have on today by Olive. When I first unpacked it I was so in lust with the side swoop of it all then I accidentally clicked the blue on the HUD because in my usual fashion I did a clumsy fashion win. For the Fae in the forest swamp look I wanted a little more foliage so...flowers happened hehe they don't COME with the hair. If you want the hair you just have to go to the N. 21 Event and grab it up for yourself then look on marketplace for Artilleri and buy this pack of flowers to scatter around and look all...Fae-y?

As most of you know I love all things rainbow and that is why I got so excited when I saw this new release from Bella Elephante. You can pick these up from District 5  and they are called Somewhere Over The Rainbow with both a fingernails and toenail HUD. There is also another one also available called Shadow Play that has this really nice dark gradient effect if you want a bit of a darker look for yourself :D
Last but certainly not least the outfit right? I adore these new releases from Epic soooo much. This pretty Fae outfit can be snatched up from The Fantasy Collective for this round's "Bayou" Theme! It's called Swamp Ivy Faery and it comes in 4 colors but I have on the faun version today. The curvy ladies are all set since it comes with azz/boob appliers so all your curves are nice and covered! I paired it with the shoes & necklace Epic released for Enchantment in this sexy caramel gold color.

Did those releases make your heart flutter like my wings? I hope so cause I think they are all flutter worthy hehe. Make sure to grab up all the stuffs before it's too late! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

THE HAPPY LITTLE FAE CREDITS

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: S0ng - Bright Eyes in Aqua New @ The Top Shelf
♡ Hair: Olive - The Harvest Hair New @ N. 21
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts V 1.4
♡ Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands in Mouse
♡ Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet in High
♡ Booty: Luck Inc - Cute Azz
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Bella Elephante -Somewhere Over The Rainbow New @ District 5
♡ Eyeliner: S0ng - Elemental Shadow in Mint New Release
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Epic - Swamp Ivy Faery in Faun New @ The Fantasy Collective
♡ Shoes: Epic - Wrapped Glitter Heels in Caramel Gold New @ Enchantment
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace 1: Epic - Melty Heart Lock Necklace in Caramel Gold New @ Enchantment
♡ Necklace 2: Izzies - Heartkey Necklace in Gold
♡ Ring (Left): Violent Seduction - Cameo Ring in Leaf/Gold
♡ Leaves on Ear: Ohmai - Metal Leaf Headpiece
♡ Dollkey: Epic - Mesh Glitter Dollie Keys in Gold
♡ Flowers: Artilleri - Hibi Flower in Green, White & Orange
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Luck Inc - The Tail in Fade to Black
♡ Wings: Epic - Dragonfly Ivy Glitter Wings in Faun Comes w/ Outfit
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
♡ Antlers: Half Deer - Jackalope Antlers in Fawn
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment