08 August 2014

Kitty Buccaneer

Hey Loves! Miss me? 
Today so many events have started and I haven't been able to really go to them yet but I do have a treat that I want to show you guys before I grab another cappuccino and go shopping until the break of dawn! It's a short but sweet post but filled with love! Keep on reading for the details!

So let me start by saying I've always been a fan of Yumyums. I think her stuff is always so...cute and unique but this cute pirate outfit that she has for the Fantasy Gacha Carnival is AMAZING. I love that it's fitted mesh so I could mod it to fit around the kemono avatar the way I wanted it to and I love the texturing on it because it has a realistic pirate look  with the fabric texture but with the added cute factor with the design it is utterly perfect for me. This is called the Miss Captain Heart Dress and I have on the rare but the common version is just as great as well it's just a version without the captain's jacket
Still super cute right? It's usually hard to get in at this time BUT be patient you will get in! I have lots of unpacking and shopping to do and this weekend I will be mass blogging since I went crazy with looks a couple nights ago! See you all soon! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 
Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Kemono Mod: POMF - Little Hime in Sweet Tan New Release
♡ Eyes: POMF - Galaxy Eyes
♡ Hair: Ayashi - YumikoNew @ The Candy Shop
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Costume: Yumyums - Miss Captain Heart Dress in Red New @ Fantasy Carnival Gacha
♡ Shoes: Deco - Paraboots in Black
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Cute Poison - Ouija Necklace
♡ Earrings: Gossamer Jewelry - Nova Dream Moon
♡ Collar: The Sugar Garden - Good Kitty Collar in Gothique Gacha Prize
♡ Sword: The Sugar Garden - Kawaii Katana in Black New Release
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Lemon Tea - Fluffy Tail in Black
♡ Horns: Amai - Snarkprincess Horns in Liquorice New @ The Candy Shop
♡ Paws: The Sugar Garden - Neko Cosplay in Black Gacha Prize
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment