17 October 2014

Ho Hey

Hey Loves! 
Even though it's technically autumn I am really not feeling like it RL. I still go to bed SOPPING in sweat and wake up groaning because I don't feel a breeze but that's why I love SL it can be any season I want it to be! Maybe a more autumn inspired look will help mother nature get the hint? I hit up a couple events unsuccessfully (yay for lag fests) but I got to grab a couple things from each before my doom SO keep on reading for the goodies okay?

My first stop was season's story and when I got there I couldn't move at all IT WASN'T THE EVENT but lately my internet...well you guys know so I went home and luckily for me a couple sponsors sent me season's story stuff including this oh so adorable High Collar Coat and skirt set from Motiame  that was gasp worthy to a whole new degree. It seemed to fit over my cute azz and everything perfectly *sighs* I love butt friendly meshy goodness :D I also got these super amazing boots from Sweet Thing that are frilly and make me so happy on my insides! I love the materials on them it's so shiny and amazing like a right out of the box look hehe These are called Layer Boots.

I had a bit more luck at The Dressing Room Fusion and I got....well we won't talk about that LMAO but this skin from Pink Acid caught my eye something serious! This skin is called Joy and it's available in 3 tones. I bought the two darkest but I'm wearing the peach today with another purchase from this round of TDR, The Patty Dark Lipstick from Izzie's. For only 70L you not only get the skin but you also get ALL the appliers for it and the tones available should be able to work for most they have a beautiful dark skin, a nice toasty tan and even a delicious pale version so check it out :D
I don't want to talk your ears off (because you guys know I can) but everything is credited of course so just read below :D See you guys either later today or tomorrow...I'm not sure yet! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Pink Acid - Joy in Peach New @ The Dressing Room Fusion
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Babydoll - Mystic Eyes in Black New @ Bloody Horror Fair
♡ Hair: Ploom - Sugar w/ Spikey Hairbows New @ Mystic Realm Faire
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Booty: Luck Inc - Cute Azz
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Izzie's - Patty Dark Lipstick in Deep Red
New @ The Dressing Room Fusion 
♡ Lipgloss: Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: SHOCK - Colorful Emotions Nail HUD New @ Body Mod Expo
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden -Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: MotiAme - High Collar Coat w/ Skirt New @ Season Story
♡ Socks: Izzie's - Overknee Socks
♡ Shoes: Sweet Thing - Layer Boots
New @ Season Story 
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Insanya - Punkstar Sunglasses
New @ Body Mod Expo
 ♡ Earrings: Random Matter - Avis Earrings in Silver New @ Body Mod Expo
 --------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Wings: Forever Young - Batty Wings
New @ Body Mod Expo
 ♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Sari Sari - Apples New @ Kustom 9

SONG OF THE MOMENT
 

No comments :

Post a Comment