31 October 2014

Internet Dating

Hey Loves! 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilibugz/15650688646/
First & Foremost HAPPY HALLOWEEN! This isn't a costume I know but hey this outfit makes me happy so I wanted to share it before the Halloween festivities.
I don't know if it's just me but internet dating for me is a disaster. Regardless of what I say or do it quickly moves to something unexplainable sexual "Speaking of Pizza rolls....you wanna suck my D?" WUT!??! SIR HOW ARE YOU CONSUMING YOUR PIZZA ROLLS? "So what are your interest" "Well I love to game and I spend a lot of time at the animal shelter" "okay you wanna eff now?" WOW I GUESS GAMING AND CHARITY TURNS HIM ON. That's just two of the...countless amounts of times that ended badly so this shirt describes it all "I'm Dead. Wanna Hook Up?" 

This was just a blog post of rambly dooda everything is credited at the bottom so give it a look! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Brixley - October Eyes in Evergreen Coming Soon @ OneWord
♡ Hair:Truth - Lottie
♡ Hands: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Angelica - Moist Lip Laquer in Bloody Light Cosmetic Fair
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Eye Makeup: Angelica - Smudged Eye Makeup #1 Light Cosmetic Fair
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Forever Young - AHS Sweatshirt in Hookup Burbs Halloween Hunt
♡ Bottom: Cynful - Tweed Pants in Slate Blue Coming Soon @ Sad November
♡ Shoes: Alterego - Inked Sneakers V5
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Nani Soulstar - Retro Sunglasses
♡ Necklace: Alterego - Cute Drippy Necklace in Red
♡ Ring: 7891 - Estate Ring in 1, 7, & 9 The Gacha Mania
♡ Earrings: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Kumo Set Earrings in Blue Kawaii VS Creepy
♡ Plushies: Oopsie - French Bulldog Puppy in Black & White Patch Coming Soon @ Candy Shop
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
Wings: Buttery Toast - Flutter Fancy New Release
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Elephante Poses - For The First Time

No comments :

Post a Comment