08 October 2014

Zombies With Candy

Hello love pops!

Let's just be honest....I didn't want to wear clothes today not in SL or in RL so in both lives I threw on new lingerie and ate candy while hanging with my zombie friends (okay that's just an SL thing). I can just....FEEL all the judge going on right now #dunkillmahvibe 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilibugz/15294940027/ Today I mixed my two obsessions: Horror & Candy Candrror? Horry? Both of those sound TERRIBLE but it's been done and I'm happy about it! Keep on reading about my insane Candy Bloodbath :D

Truth be told I feel a bit iffy sometimes wearing lingerie because of the comments I've gotten in the past but for disclaimer purposes I AM AN ADULT and I do participate in the cuter parts of Second Life fashion. Today this Lingerie set called to me begging to be clinging to my lovely curves. You can find this at this round of Candy Shop by Bubble and it's called Bat Undies! I love not only the pattern but the cut of it, it keeps me feeling cute and sexy all at the same time. 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilibugz/15458418706/
I have a collection of monsterpoos to enjoy this candy with me all thanks to Cubic Cherry Kreations. At this round of Level Up you can get this blood thirsty Sumomos as well as these cute helpful little Zomberrys. I also thought letting the lovely sumomos join my scary party seemed fair so they are in the mix as well below I credited them all so give it a peek for more info.

Most of the candy supplied was from (no surprise here) The Candy Fair. The Gacha area is full of cute little things to use all over your SL home or even for pictures like me.This pose from Kirin was just perfect for my lazy lingerie day in called My Sweet Marshmallow poses and then I just played a couple gacha machines (credits below)

Short but sweet (and scary) post today! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Mori Eyes in Pink (Big Shine)
♡ Hair: Chemistry - Prue with Bangs (HUD 3) New Release
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink (Mid Height)
♡ Booty: Luck Inc - Cute Azz
♡ Piercings: Puncture - Dermal Spike Implants
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Mudskin - Candy Lips in Juicy Grape Glossy Light New @ The Candy Fair
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlight
♡ Nail Polish: Wicked Peach - Ice Cream Nails
New @ The Candy Fair
 ♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Lingerie Set: Bubble - Bat Undies Set in Salmon New @ Candy Shop
♡ Shoes: L. Warwick -  Aurora Divinity Series in Pink
New @ The Candy Fair
 --------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Chobii Glasses in Pink RARE
New @ The Candy Fair 
Bows: Buttery Toast - Life's a Frill Bow
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
♡ Horns: Melonopolis - Lil Imp Horns
--------------------------
♥ POSES & PROPS ♥
♡ Pics 1 & 2: Kirin - My Sweet Marshmallow Pose 1
New @ The Candy Fair 
♡ Marshmallow Seat: Kirin - My Marshmallow Pose 1 Prop New @ The Candy Fair 
♡ Zombie Holding Sign: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Zomberry Army in Charlotte New @ Level Up
 ♡ Zombie Throwing Chocolate: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Zomberry Army in Asdrubale New @ Level Up
 ♡ Lollipops: Tarte - Lollipops in Orange New @ The Candy Fair
 ♡ Jar Of Citrus Gummies: 8f8 - Mange Destin in Soft Citrus Jelly Candies New @ The Candy Fair
 ♡ Donuts: Lucky Charlotte Camille - Rainbow Donuts New @ The Candy Fair 
♡ Chocolates: RIDIC - Chocolate Rain Pose Prop New @ The Candy Fair
 ♡ Jar Of Cookies: 8f8 - Mange Destin in Little Star Cookies New @ The Candy Fair
 ♡ Ghost: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Lil Ghost in Saix Prize @ RMK Hunt
--------------------------
 ♥ ALL THE SUMOMOS ♥
♡ Cubic Cherry Kreations - My Lovely Sumomos in Apple
♡ Cubic Cherry Kreations - My Lovely Sumomos in Lime
♡ Cubic Cherry Kreations - Infected Sumomo in Blue
New @ Level Up 
♡ Cubic Cherry Kreations - Infected Sumomo in Green New @ Level Up 
♡ Cubic Cherry Kreations - Infected Sumomo in Pink New @ Level Up

1 comment :