15 October 2014

Sweet Love

Hey Loves!

Guess who's internet is trying to slow me down? It's not working today comcast!
Anywho today I took only a couple pics one of them I had to do at regular screen size (above) and I think it looks okay what about you? Until I get my new computer I might just do that from now on since I think it looks alright and will give me a chance to spam you guys with pictures again :D

Today I have a casual yet sweet look to show you! Keep on reading for info!

Only a couple days left of Candy Fair and I'm not done showing you yet what's there THAT SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING. Today I have on this dripping sweet shirt from Yumyums! It is called Frosting Top and its fitted mesh :D. For me to see it correctly I just had to hoist my everyday settings to medium but you can just uncheck all the atmospheric shaders and all that stuff if you're computer can't take it. I also have on this super cute hair from Olive called Sweet that I thought was perfect for a nice stroll as well as my little sweet treat buddy from Razzberry Inc. 
Lots more in the credits so read below :D Don't wait to go if you still haven't okay? Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eye 1: The Sugar Garden – Mori Eyes In Ice Blue
♡ Eye 2: Delusions – Darkside Eyes in Black
♡ Hair: Olive – The Sweet Hair New @ Candy Fair
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Piercing on Hips: Puncture – Dermal Spike Implants
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Angelica – Mellow Lipstick in Wine (Dark Version) New @ Seasons Story
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies  - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden – Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Yumyums – Frosting Crop Top in Strawberry New @ Candy Fair
♡ Jeans: NS: - Mesh Jeans Unbutton Newish Release
♡ Shoes: Pretty Liar – Wedge Sneaker in White & Pink
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Backpack: Blah – My Big Donut Backpack in Blueberry New @ Candy Fair
♡ Rings 1: The Sugar Garden – Ice Cream Scoop Ring in Blueberry & Strawberry New @ Candy Fair
♡ Ring 2: Blah – My Donut Ring in Strawberry New @ Candy Fair
♡ Earrings: Blah – My Donut Earrings in Vanilla New @ Candy Fair
♡ Collar: Altair – Hime Collar in Rose New @ The Big Show
♡ Cotton Candy Cuteness: Razzberry Inc – Yummies in Cotton Candy Pink New @ Candy Fair
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Wings: Melonopolis – Candy Angel Wings
♡ Ears: Trap – Beastie Human Ears
♡ Horns: Cubic Cherry Kreations – Faded Horns II White in Sky New @ Body Mod Expo
--------------------------

Music Of The Moment
Sweet Love By Kaskade 
His music is amazing and his face is yum sauce

No comments :

Post a Comment