07 October 2014

Sweet Escape

Hey Loves!

I know I took awhile to unpack but this was QUITE a lot of new stuff (Mostly Candy Fair don't you judge me) So much so that I decided to break this into 3 parts so if you want to know more about this outfit keep on reading BUT if you want more decoration news click here <--- and for more about my skin go ---> here
As you all know I love all things candy and if I could have a place of escape I would live here...in a sweet delicious place full of my friends and my handsome husband Jonghyun *grins devilishly* Lots of things waiting for you after the break so... *throws sprinkles* keep reading

 The Candy Fair is FULL of things that I had to have this is just the first batch! The offerings from The Sugar Garden gave me happy tears...much like.everything...she does WHATEVER LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT MY FANGIRLING! This dress attached to my body about 3 seconds after unpacking and it's called Lil Lace Dress and I ADORE it! It has bows and frills and puffiness and I feel ultra cute in it. I went with the bubblegum color and made the bows and lace a pretty mint (which you can do with the HUD) 
I paired it with one of the necklaces you can win from the Candy Garden called Sweetheart Necklaces as well as a couple of the Ice Cream Scoop Rings. It still wasn't enough candy coating for me so I also painted my lovely slinks with one of the awesome prizes from Angelica called "Sweet" Nails *wiggles her fingers*

So much more is being worn so read those credits! I will no doubt run into some of you at the Candy Fair <3 Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Angelica - MingMing in Latte New @ The Candy Fair 2014
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Mori Eyes in Dark Brown & Deep Blue
♡ Hair: Atomic - Sugar Coated in Colors New @ The Candy Fair 2014
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Leg Tattoo: Neo - Cute Princess 1
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Angelica - MingMing Lipstick in Pink (dark) New @ The Candy Fair 2014
♡ Nail Polish: Angelica - Sweet Nail Polish in Candy P New @ The Candy Fair 2014
♡ Blush: Insitu
♡ Nose Bandaid: La Petite Morte - Nose Tape in White New Release
♡ Knees: Sugar Heart - Knee Blush in Swirls
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: The Sugar Garden - Lil Lace Dress in Bubblegum New @ The Candy Fair 2014
♡ Socks: The Sugar Garden - Princess Socks in Pink
♡ Shoes: The Sugar Garden - Madame Boot in Mint New @ Kustom9
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Bubblegum
♡ Necklace: The Sugar Garden - Sweetheart Necklace in Pink New @ The Candy Fair 2014
♡ Collar: Insitu - Collar in Pink New @ The Gacha Mania
♡ Bracelets: Yumyums - Way Girlie Bracelets Gacha Prize
♡ Bracelets 2: NoDuLu - Bracelet Elastique in Fleur Bleu & Rose Gacha Prize
♡ Rings: The Sugar Garden - Ice Cream Scoop Ring in Matcha, Strawberry & Vanilla New @ The Candy Fair 2014
♡ Big Lollipop: Boom - Candy Crusher in Coconut New @ The Candy Fair 2014
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Horns: Lassitude & Ennui - Spring Horns in Princess New @ The Candy Fair 2014
♡ Horns 2: Melonopolis - Lil Imp Horns
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Pic 2: RIDIC - Lolli Pose Pack New @ The Candy Fair 2014
Gum: Moon Amore - Sugum Bubblegum New @ The Candy Fair 2014

The Sweet Escape By Gwen Stefani

No comments :

Post a Comment