18 October 2014

Maria Maria | Violet Dolly By Angelica

Hey my loves! 
I adore this dress & skin so much! I know it's not my usual look but I enjoyed the look so much I actually saved it to my outfits folder for later usage. The pale but purple tint to this skin and the black with gold detailing...UNF sauces! Keep on reading for details
This skin can be picked up from the Mystic Realm Faire and it's by Angelica called Violet Dolly and as stated I adore. In the pack you get the appliers you will need as well as brow options! This skin would be perfect for a vampire or even a death doll kind of look (which I plan to use it for). The event is only until the 26th so if you want this you must go soon okay? 
On to the dress yes? As per usual Violent Seduction released an amazing, elegant, and detailed dress! This dress can be found at Kustom 9 and it is called Maria! I love the gold detail on it so much you guys have no idea. There are so many color options to pick from as well all with the amazing gold on it but since it's getting close to Halloween I went with the black version. While there you can grab these wings as well if you join the group and TADA a full amazing look for you to feel amazing in! 

*wiggles brows* you're already clicking that slurl aren't you? That's okay go go go! I'll see you later! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

Landmarks
Mystic Realms Faire [x]
Bloody Horror [x]
Kustom 9 [x]
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Angelica - Violet Dolly New @ Mystic Realms Faire
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Blow Up - Evil Eyes in White New @ Bloody Horror
♡ Hair: Little Bones - Kills No. 2 New @ Chapter Four
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Violent Seduction - Maria Dress in Death New @ Kustom 9
♡ Shoes: L. Warwick - Elation Platform Heels in Noir New @ My Slink Obsession
♡ Shoulder Pads: DirtyStories  Skeleton Shoulder Pads New @ Bloody Horror
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Black
♡ Necklace: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Druid's Call Necklace in Shadow Gold New @ Fantasy Collective
♡ Collar: Yumyums  Lost Kitty Collar in Ash/Gold New @ Body Mod Expo
♡ Headpiece: Violent Seduction - Maria Halo Comes With Dress
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Yumyums - Frisky Succubus Tail in Ebony
♡ Wings: Violent Seduction - Maria Wings Kustom 9 Gift
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Imeka - Nyla Pose Pack New @ Kustom 9

No comments :

Post a Comment