23 October 2014

Witch

Hey my loves!
I went costume browsing and I was dead set on not being the "sexy" version of something so I was going to be a Grim Reaper Maiden....but the costumes were sold out then they had a fire fighters outfit that wasn't too sexual and I immediately thought oh that will be perfect for maybe a more anime route of a fire kitsune (a kitsune in a fire fighters outfit) well....let's just say my curves would cause me to look like the sexy version so...I guess I'm going sexy right? Put it in my cart to buy and it was sold out....Guess I'll be on SL this Halloween! 

I adore this cute witchy looking dress from The Sugar Garden. You an find this at this special anniversary round of Kustom 9 and it's called the Ghoulie Dress. There are MANY colors to chose from even a bloody version but I wanted a little more of a nice witch look so I went with the silver version. There are 5 mesh sizes to choose from and it works over the cute azz with small for me.
Short but sweet post <3 but everything is credited so just look at the credits and if you need help I'm always here to help! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden – Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Clemm – Scoped Eyes in Coal TAG Gacha
♡ Hair: Truth – Olinda in Colours Mystic Realms Faire
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Angelica – Mellow Lipstick in Pumpkin Seasons Story
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: The Sugar Garden – Ghoulie Dress in Silver Kustom9
♡ Shoes: Blah – My Delight Platforms in Black The Big Show
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden – Shy Megane in Silver
♡ Necklace:  Random Matter – Amory Necklace in Black Body Mod Expo
♡ Bracelet: Crash Republic – Strappy Bracelets
♡ Earrings: Forever Young – Rib Cage Earrings in White Bloody Horror Fair
♡ Crown: Aurica Store – Fantasy Crown in Silver
♡ Wand: Boom – Swish & Flick Wand in Blackthorn 10 7/8 inch
♡ Eyeballs in Hair: Amai – Spoopy Eyeballz Cure Con
♡ Collar: Yumyums – Lost Kitty Collar in Silver/Ash Body Mod Expo
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Succubus Set: Boom – Incubus/ Succubus Set in Silver RARE TAG Gacha
♡ Horns: Random Matter – Borgin Horns in White Bloody Horror Fair
♡ Whiskers: Utopiah – Hungry Kitty Whiskers
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Blah - Magical Poses 

Secret Dedication
Witch - The Bird & The Bee
 

No comments :

Post a Comment