Angel Wing Heart

Something to Remember

“When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't.”

- Jodi Picoult, Change Of Heart

29 November 2012

Takes Lolas to Tango!

Hey Fashion Heads!
Excuse my tiny absence I am at my mom's house for a few days but she gives me time to blog every once in awhile. Isn't she amazing?! I actually want to show off my BOOBS mhm...mhm I'm going there. I finally broke down and got the Tangos! I was going to wait but I decided it was time and I could wait no longer. Want to know what I think? Want to know more about my outfit? Well keep on reading!
So what do I think about the Tangos? I love them. They are easy to use and they look SO realistic. I was afraid they would look saggy or a little drastic on my small frame but in actuality they look very natural and cute. I don't really have a con to these to be quite honest other than the price BUT the pricing is worth it so its really not much of a con. The pros however? Well for one I've been hearing these are easier to work with so we hopefully will see more clothing to fit our boobielicious needs hehe. 
I went with an outfit today that shows off a bit or the natural like shape of these Lolas Tangos. I am wearing a lingerie set available at The Boobies Show from Titz. I loved the flowery pattern on it and I threw on a skirt to wear it outside and take some pictures for you guys I hope you like them because I'm completely in LOVE with my outfit today

So my dears! I will see you guys later and Mwahs! Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili
 What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in Tone B
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: ADD Andel - Love Affair Eyes in Blueberry Kiwi
Hair: Truth - Marina in Mirage
Piercings: Hebenon Vial - Liquid Gold
Breasts: Lolas Tangos New!
Hands: The Sugar Garden - Mesh Hands
------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Baby Lips in Balm Strawberry
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Open Addon
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Titz - Cotton Undies Bra in Floral The Boobies Show
Panties: Titz - Cotton Undies Thong in Floral The Boobies Show
Skirt: Cynful - Ruffle Mesh Skirt in Dark Blue
Shoes: Kiki Designs - Coquetta Platform Open Toes in White
------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Yopulga - Little Queen Necklace The Silver Lining Hunt
Tongue: December - Ice Cube w/ Tongue
Bracelet: Je Suis - Asymetrique Bangles
Belly Chain: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Triple Waist Belly Chain in Dark Silver New Release
Tail: Luck Inc - The Tail in Fade to Black
Crown: LaViere - Fake Plastic Crown in Pink
Ears: Trap & Ni.Ju (Collab) - Gelf Ears Pierced
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment