Angel Wing Heart

Something to Remember

“When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't.”

- Jodi Picoult, Change Of Heart

11 November 2012

Girls Just Wanna Be Topless | NSFW

Hey Fashion Heads! 

Last post for the night! I know I've been a bit manic with my postings but please at least say you love them hehe. I guess you can call today Skin Sunday since that's what I seemed to have blogged about a lot. This skin is from Sugar Available at Stuff in stock and I'm also wearing panties found at Sugar's Mainstore so check it out and take a hearty look

Mwahs! Happy Shopping Pics & Credits after the break

Love Always
Lili

My Outfit (Or lack of)

Skin: Sugar - Lush in Wild Nights (Demerara Tone) Matching Lola Skin Appliers Available
Panties: Sugar - Bra & Pantie Set in Fuzzy Love
Horns: Lemon Tea - Bumpy Horns in Wood
Teeth: PXL - Teeth Addon
Hands: Yabusaka - French Manicure Mesh Hands
Breasts: Lolas Pushups
Poses: Focus Poses

Listening To:
End Of Time by Beyonce
"Come take my hand...I won't let you go. I'll be your friend I will love you SO deeply. I will be the one to kiss you at night. I will love you until the end of time."

No comments :

Post a Comment