Angel Wing Heart

Something to Remember

“When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't.”

- Jodi Picoult, Change Of Heart

01 November 2012

Your Sweetest Soldier

Hey Fashion Heads!
I absolutely adore camo print and I love little skirts and shirts with it however I usually refrain from wearing military based costumes because I do appreciate what the men and women of the military do for us. So in honor of them I tried to keep this outfit as classy and respectful as possible.

This is an amazing outfit from Epic found at The Boobies Show. Its called Sexy Soldier, I have it on in green but it available in blue, brown, green, and grey. The shorts are made of mesh and the top is a system shirt that comes with appliers but you don't have to wear them to look amazing in this. 

I would normally go with boots to make the look a little more authentic but I didn't want to make it too realistic so I put on some adorable heels from Skifija. Cute right? These are the Extreme Platforms in Black. They come in different styles of course but I wanted a nice solid black to complete the soldier sexiness.
I switched from my regular skin to show you guys whats being offered this month at SYSP from Modish. I LOVE the lips on this one they are so glossy and amazing! This is called One Way Kiss so if you are on a budget and want an amazing looking skin its definitely a place you should check out.

Semi short but sweet posting for you to enjoy! I hope you drool and buy this amazing creation for yourself hehe. 

Love Always 
     Lili 
Sweetest Soldier Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Modish - OneWay Kiss in Sunkiss SYSP November
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes in Green Tourmaline
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Christy Hair in Gingerbread New Release!
Breasts: Lolas Pushups
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Addon
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Nails: Izzies - Cracked Nails
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Outfit: Epic - Sexy Soldier in Green w/ Lolas Applier The Boobies Show
Shoes: Skifija - Extreme Platform in Black Newest Release
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Gun on Leg: Dirtyland - Ladies Secret Gun in Camo
Necklace: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Multi Cross Necklace in Gold
Bracelet: Superbia - Illusions Bangle in Green
Elf Ears: Southpaw - Sweet Tooth Freebie
--------------------------
Poses
Yopulga - Carla Poses
Set of 4 Poses

No comments :

Post a Comment