Angel Wing Heart

Something to Remember

“When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't.”

- Jodi Picoult, Change Of Heart

09 January 2013

As the Snow Melts...So Does my Heart...

Hello my dear readers!
I missed you guys today but RL called and I had to answer AND also today was my Rezz-day which I didn't even notice until someone pointed it out to me. Today's theme was...well it was letting go really lol. When I first started this blog I was hurt...alone...and very hesitant to share my heart again and now a year later...the past looks *looks way back there* almost like a hazy nightmare. I have amazing friends & Family who always put up with my...rather unique personality.  I have a new person in my life that makes me feel like a princess. Heck I even have a kitten that loves me to bits! *looks down at her RL lap at the purring bundle of joy* I must say...2013 is treating me good.

 Last night I got into Collabor88 for a tiny bit until I crashed and couldn't get back in. I HAD to get this dress. Its a bit more sophisticated than my usual looks but I instantly felt in my gut it had to be on my pixels hehe. This is just one of the goodies Glam Affair has to offer called the Livia Dress I have to admit...the ad got me she looks AMAZING in it and the dress lived up to what I was expecting I only WISH I could have made it look as amazing as the ad did. I OF COURSE got hot pink but its available in other colors. 
I wanted to pair this dress with very light accessories that didn't take too much attention from the dress so I turned a little to the right...and there it was. Jewelry from Yummy! at only 188L (It may have been 88L but I can't get back in to check) each. I got the Citrine set which is a nice bold yellow that I thought looked rather pretty against the dark pink. It comes with the Ring, Necklace and the Earrings. Only thing I wish it had was maybe a resizer on the ring for the ladies with mesh hands like myself but on my regular hand they fit quite nicely 

Sadly that's all I got before crashing but I will be back when there is room! See you then! Mwahs and Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

What I have On
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Izzies - Geanna Skin in Pale
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Crash Republic - Flicker Eyes in Green
Hair: Elikatira - Spark in Brown 04
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands
------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: Izzies - Geanna Lips in Rose
Freckles: Izzies - Geanna Freckles for Pale
Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Teeth: PXL - OpenMouth Pro
-------------------------
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
Dress: Glam Affair - Livia Dress in Hotpink
Shoes: Redgrave - Nikki
Necklace: Yummy - Teardrop Gemstone Necklace in Citrine
Earrings: Yummy - Teardrop Gemstone Earrings in Citrine
Bandage: Lovely Smiles - BandAid Pattern 4
Tail: Luck Inc - The Tail in Fade to Black
--------------------------
Poses: Zzang - Sweet Summer Set

1 comment :

  1. Love this :-) cute, pretty, sexy, elegant... all in one. I am so happy you feel loved, you really deserve that... even more, dont know how to treat a lovely person like yourself in any other way than like a princess *hugs*

    ReplyDelete