29 January 2013

One Lazy Nugget

Hey Fashion Heads!
This will be my last post as a 22 year old *sadface* I know you're all thinking Oh Em Gee that's not old GOD but..My Birthday always causes me to think a great deal and sometimes in life those thinking days are very much needed especially to better your future but MOVING on...today I wanted a post that reflected my current mood....and today I'm...lazy....and very much so hungry. Of course I'm doing it in style hehe....I hope. Keep on reading for the goodies

TADA! I got some nuggets and now its laying back all sexy like time! *chews on a nugget loudly as she explains her outfit*
Being an Aquarius you would think I would have checked this round of Zodiac out by now but nope I didn't until today and I liked a few things offered one of them being this cute new skin from Candydoll called Monika. I might have to strip down and show you guys her all new body work its so amazing it has a soft but fit look to them. I'm not into looking overly toned. I like to look a bit soft and feminine and the body on THIS is exactly what I want *swallows the nugget and smiles*

Also got some super cute dotty socks I thought looked cute with my heels. These are the new release from Yopulga called Dotty Short Tights . I usually don't wear tights or socks but I just fell for thr dots and whatnot on them so I slipped them on and just....didn't take them off again hehe. I have them on in red but it comes as a pack of 6 colors so you have a nice variety.

Another new release I decided on wearing are these super cute nails from Bamboo Nails. I am quickly falling in love with this store I swear hehe. Released yesterday is a new pack called Atlantic Flags. I've got little American flags on my fingertips! There are also other flags as well including Canada but I'm American plus I'm wearing red so I thought it would be a good choice. The textures on the nails are controlled Via HUD and its a surprisingly low memory script considering all that it does. 

So my loves next time you see me I'll be a nice mature 23 year old woman....JUST KIDDING I'll never be mature! Shop in my honor today and tomorrow hehe. I will be on a bit as well in world in case you're doing something fun and have a certain little Lili on the brain. Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili

♥ What I have On ♥
------------------------
♡ Skin: Candydoll - Monika in Cream Zodiac Event Aquarius
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Shine Eyes in Dark Green Marketplace Only
♡ Hair: Elikatira - Sound in White 05 70 Percent Off Retirement Sale
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tangos
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Freckles: Izzies - Geanna Freckles
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Nails: Bamboo Nails - Atlantic Flags New Release
♡ Teeth: PXL - OpenMouth Pro
♡ Top/Dress: Cynful - Oversized Sweater in Red
♡ Socks: Yopulga - Dotty Short Tights in Red New Release
♡ Shoes: Enelya Creations - Fetish Platform Pump Basic Colors Pack
♡ Necklace: Ben's Beauty - Wings Necklace in Red Perfect Wardrobe Valentines Day
♡ Horns: Chus! - Galaxia Horns in Milky Way
♡ Chair: Zoom Posing Artisty - The Chair
♡ Food: Vooner - Fast Food Nugget Tray
♡ Radio: Storaxtree - Vintage Radio in Red
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment