Angel Wing Heart

Something to Remember

“When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't.”

- Jodi Picoult, Change Of Heart

29 January 2013

One Lazy Nugget

Hey Fashion Heads!
This will be my last post as a 22 year old *sadface* I know you're all thinking Oh Em Gee that's not old GOD but..My Birthday always causes me to think a great deal and sometimes in life those thinking days are very much needed especially to better your future but MOVING on...today I wanted a post that reflected my current mood....and today I'm...lazy....and very much so hungry. Of course I'm doing it in style hehe....I hope. Keep on reading for the goodies

TADA! I got some nuggets and now its laying back all sexy like time! *chews on a nugget loudly as she explains her outfit*
Being an Aquarius you would think I would have checked this round of Zodiac out by now but nope I didn't until today and I liked a few things offered one of them being this cute new skin from Candydoll called Monika. I might have to strip down and show you guys her all new body work its so amazing it has a soft but fit look to them. I'm not into looking overly toned. I like to look a bit soft and feminine and the body on THIS is exactly what I want *swallows the nugget and smiles*

Also got some super cute dotty socks I thought looked cute with my heels. These are the new release from Yopulga called Dotty Short Tights . I usually don't wear tights or socks but I just fell for thr dots and whatnot on them so I slipped them on and just....didn't take them off again hehe. I have them on in red but it comes as a pack of 6 colors so you have a nice variety.

Another new release I decided on wearing are these super cute nails from Bamboo Nails. I am quickly falling in love with this store I swear hehe. Released yesterday is a new pack called Atlantic Flags. I've got little American flags on my fingertips! There are also other flags as well including Canada but I'm American plus I'm wearing red so I thought it would be a good choice. The textures on the nails are controlled Via HUD and its a surprisingly low memory script considering all that it does. 

So my loves next time you see me I'll be a nice mature 23 year old woman....JUST KIDDING I'll never be mature! Shop in my honor today and tomorrow hehe. I will be on a bit as well in world in case you're doing something fun and have a certain little Lili on the brain. Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always
Lili

♥ What I have On ♥
------------------------
♡ Skin: Candydoll - Monika in Cream Zodiac Event Aquarius
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Shine Eyes in Dark Green Marketplace Only
♡ Hair: Elikatira - Sound in White 05 70 Percent Off Retirement Sale
♡ Breasts: Lolas Tangos
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Freckles: Izzies - Geanna Freckles
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Nails: Bamboo Nails - Atlantic Flags New Release
♡ Teeth: PXL - OpenMouth Pro
♡ Top/Dress: Cynful - Oversized Sweater in Red
♡ Socks: Yopulga - Dotty Short Tights in Red New Release
♡ Shoes: Enelya Creations - Fetish Platform Pump Basic Colors Pack
♡ Necklace: Ben's Beauty - Wings Necklace in Red Perfect Wardrobe Valentines Day
♡ Horns: Chus! - Galaxia Horns in Milky Way
♡ Chair: Zoom Posing Artisty - The Chair
♡ Food: Vooner - Fast Food Nugget Tray
♡ Radio: Storaxtree - Vintage Radio in Red
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment