Angel Wing Heart

Something to Remember

“When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't.”

- Jodi Picoult, Change Of Heart

01 January 2013

New Years Celebration

Hey Fashion Heads!
Happy New Year! I'm so excited to say I've made it into another year with you all and I am eager to begin showing the fashion and sharing my experiences for 2013! Goodbye 2012 you were loved but its time for new things! Not much talk this morning because I'm a bit tired but I wanted to get this post out before bed. I love you all so much don't ever forget that! Read More for the credits...

What I have on
------------------------
Skin: Hush - Madison in Gold (Cream Tone) w/ Skin Applier New Release (TYSM Hush)
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Color Republic - Catalina Eyes Pale New Release (TYSM MaryannRepublic)
Hair: Truth - January in Cupcake Subscribo Gift (TYSM Truth)
Ears: Hebenon Vial - Pierced Ears in FROST Special Edition FROST Fair Ends 1/3
Breasts: Lolas Tangos
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands Fullpack
Teeth: PXL - Openmouth Pro
Dress: Cynful - Aphrodisia Dress  New Years Eve Special in Silver/Grey w/ Appliers New Release (TYSM Cynneh)
Shoes: Skifija - Extreme Platforms in Black (TYSM Goran)
Necklace: Noodles - Celestial Necklace in Silver/Rose Quartz Collabor88 December
Bracelet: mE Jewelry - Simple Desires Bracelet
Ring: Virtual Insanity - Sub Rosa Ring
Tiara (2013): Comes with Hair
--------------------------
Pose: Nani - Harvest Wine Set

1 comment :

  1. *pinches your cute little cheeks* Where's my champagne? Oh yea, I drank it all.

    ReplyDelete