Angel Wing Heart

Something to Remember

“When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't.”

- Jodi Picoult, Change Of Heart

06 January 2013

Let's Play Baseball!

Hey Fashion Heads!
I have never been a very active sports lover but I've always liked participating in the little baseball games with the pole you rest the ball on...I honestly forgot the name of it but I was actually quite good at it. I've always been somewhat if a girl so just imagine a girl with neatly painted nails trying to swing a bat hehe. Don't worry the image makes me giggle a little bit too. I know its not baseball season or anything but this cute new outfit had to be worn TODAY because I really loved it THAT much. I can tell you where to get it if you just keep on reading! Not in the mood to read? Credits on the bottom
 
So my dear lovelies the outfit I have on is from Candydoll! Yes! She's made yet another thing that has made me go crazy. This is called Baseball Chick  and its a very cute looking baseball uniform inspired look mhm mhm...Babe Ruth has nothing on me *giggles* I of course went with the pink version because well...that's really no surprise am I right? however it comes in many different colors to choose from. I am also wearing my Tangos with it since it comes with appliers for them but you DO NOT need mesh or prim breasts to enjoy the outfit. 

I took more pictures but sadly my computer ate all but one ;.; I hope you like the one I salvaged. It was hard to find a baseball field so I just did a little bit of nature baseball hehe.
I've been skin hopping lately again and I stumbled across this AMAZING skin by Leafy. It's not super new but honestly I really loved it. The body is amazing! look at those abs guys. This is the Amethyst skin in the Warm Tone. I got the pure because I love doing my own makeup but omg guys the BODY I love. It's very toned but not muscular it has a fit, feminine look to it which I thought went well with a baseball player look and I may even be wearing this more often for many other looks hehe

So much shopping to still be done guys!!! I got lazy during the holidays but you guys are most likely stuck with me for some time hehe. Mwahs and Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

Landmarks

What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Leafy - Amethyst Pure in Warm
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Crash Republic - Flicker Eyes in Green
Hair: Elikatira - Sound in Blonde 07
Breasts: Lolas Tango
------------------------
MAKE UP
Eyeliner: Modish - Catwoman Eye Makeup 2
Lipstick: Modish - Kaya Lipstick in Set C - 12
Nails: TGIS - French Manicure Set
Teeth: PXL - OpenMouth Pro Teeth
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Freckles:Izzies - Geanna Freckles
-------------------------
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
Outfit: Candydoll - Baseball Chick in Pink
Shoes: Sneaker Lab - PY Flyman II in Pink
Necklace: Bens Beauty - Pretty Butterfly Necklace in Silver
Bracelet: Boom - Plastic Candy Bracelet in Barbie
Ring: Bens Beauty - Pretty Butterfly Ring in Silver
Ear: Trap/Ni.ju - Gelf Ears Low Pierced
Horns: Auxiliary - In Dreams Horns in Ivory
Tail: Lemon Tea - Thick Neko Tail
--------------------------

1 comment :