31 December 2012

Goddess Iris

Hey Fashion Heads!
I want to begin this post by saying Happy New Years Eve! and Happy New Years as well depending on where my lovely reader is reading from hehe. I'm so happy to be entering another year and still doing something that I love doing so much and everyday see people still enjoy viewing this little blog called My Fashionista Heart. Never in my wildest dreams would I think I'd have over 29k views in less than a year but I'm extremely happy I do thank you all for making it happen!

So...about my outfit hehe. I don't know but I have always had a fascination with gods and goddesses. When I intially got these ears from Auxiliary, Hermes popped into my head but since I'm not a man that wouldn't work so I did some research and found Iris. She is also a messenger of the gods and funny enough many considered her the personification of a rainbow (RAINBOW) then this fun look started to form. 

I decided to put on this cute dress from Rotten Defiance offered this month at the Boobies Show before its too late for you all to snatch it up as well. It comes in many choices including the one I have on today (White) as well as appliers for Tango Breasts. I didn't see one for prim breasts but I will look again to see if they are provided. Even if you do not have any mesh/prim breasts you can still wear this adorable mini dress. 
To keep my look fun I wore these cutesy sneakers instead of heels. I LOVE these sneakers it gives so much customizing freedom  and I enjoy letting my creative juices flow all over my look of the day. These are by a new place (to me) called JP Design and this is their newest release Ventura Sneakers. the entire shoe is customizable even down to the laces *sighs happily* I love unique-ness

Well my loves I hope you enjoy my last (or second to last) look of the year more to come in 2013! Mwahs and Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili


Landmarks
What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: The Sugar Garden  - Baby in B Tone w/ skin applier
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Glimmer Contacts in Honey The Arcade
Hair: Ploom - Fluster in Pinks/Purples 12 Days of Christmas
Hands: The Sugar Garden - Lumiere B Mesh Hands
Breast: Lolas Tangos
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Eyeliner: Chus - Funky Eyeliner in Violet
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Open Addon
Lipstick: Mons - Lucious Lipgloss in Fushia The Dressing Room Fusion
-------------------------
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
Dress: Rotten Defiance - Lace Up Mini in White w/ applier The Boobies Show
Sneakers: JP Design - Ventura Sneakers New Release
Tiara: Noodles - Under the Sea Tiara in Silver.Diamond The Arcade
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Juicy Love Lips
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Fez Ring
Wings: Auxiliary - Fly Free in White The Arcade
Radio: Tee Fy - Retro Portable Radio in Printed Paper Pink The Arcade
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment