01 February 2013

Not a Peep From You

Hey Fashion Heads! 
I had an AMAZING Birthday with my SL Family. Thank you ALL for the birthday wishes they meant so much to me! I tried not to log on for my birthday but I got super bored on that game we call Real Life and came running back for a bit of inventory cleaning and found Peeps! Apparently this isn't an international thing and in some places it means something dirty so just click on the word to learn more about them. Every Easter and I mean EVERY I go crazy and head to rite aid to gather all of thier peeps and cadbury eggs inventory and eat them all year. You have to be a very important person to me for me to even offer you a bite. My Outfit today was inspired by this sugar filled chick perfection and evey piece of this outfit made me happy face! Keep on reading for more! If you want to get right to those credits just keep scrolling to the bottom of this post.
*Lets her hair blow in the wind* I love this hair...SO much. Its just flippy and airy and amazing not only that its brand spankin new from Dela. I remember this store first opened and I went crazy in there but have to say this is my favorite release so far. This is called Lala I have the Party Colors pack and I'm thinking of getting a natural toned pack as well for more elegant looks. 
I was hesitant to buy it for myself because I was afraid it would look flat against my face but...It's so perfect....great work. Go buy it hehe.

Also I know I'm a bit late but I had to wait for more linden and I finally got to grab these shirts from Izzies. I MAY have bought a few >.> but I totes need them they are perfect for under jackets or worn on their own and with or without your mesh breasts. The price is amazing as well especially with all of the uses you can get from them. I am wearing the Lemon color right now from the Summer Pack but they have other packs available as well as a long sleeve version but I got the short sleeve since I wanted a bright summery look. 
I got this super ADORB skirt from a place that's new to me called SugarSkull and the place is amazing so if you are looking to expand your inventory give it a nice look around. I of course saw bunnies and went crazy and had to buy them all. I have on the Emobunny 4 but there are other cute and amazing versions as well. Usually when I see this skirt they are very plain type patterns but I'm happy to see one that is cute and colorful like this
So do you enjoy the peepsy me? I felt to bright and beautiful in this outfit. The yellow tones always bring out a warmth in me. I hope you shop your hearts out and don't ever be afraid to message me if you want a shopping buddy! Mwahs & Happy Shopping 

Love Always 
Lili 

Landmarks
Izzies
SugarSkull
Dela
What I Have On
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in Tone B
♡Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Anime Eyes in Green
♡Hair: Dela - Lala in Pink Baby Pink New Release
♡Breasts: Lolas Tangos
Hands: The Sugar Garden
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
♡Freckles: Izzies - Geanna Freckles
♡Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
♡Nails: The Sugar Garden - Stiletto Nail Clear Top Coat
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡Top: Izzies - Low Neck Tee in Lemon (Summer Pack)
♡Skirt: Sugarskull - Front Slit Skirt in Emobunny 4
♡Shoes: Gaeline Creations - Chloe Sandals
-------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡Hairbow: LaViere - Candy Bow in Yellow
♡Necklace: Boom - Gumball Necklace in Pineapple
♡Bracelet: Ryca - Charm Drop Bracelet in Gold
♡Peep: Chelle - Eating Peepsy in Chick Yellow
♡Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Roho Ring (Small)
♡Whiskers: UtopiaH - Hungry Kitty Whiskers
♡Tail: Lemon Tea - Wolf Tail
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment