31 October 2012

Candy Day is here!

Hey my sexy Fashion Heads!
Today is SUPER hectic for me but I just couldn't leave you hanging! Not only is today Halloween! But its sadly also the last day of The Swag Fest so run, skip and hop to get those last minute goodies you know deep down you want but since its the end of the month you've been trying to save L. Um...NO! Its time no more waiting!

I don't have much time to really talk since I have a Halloween to get ready for and the goodies won't make themselves I'll be making some cupcakes, and popcorn balls for the cute kiddies (okay fine and myself) to eat for the holiday. I know most of them personally so I don't think their moms will mind home made treats 

I wanted to get this outfit out there for everyone to see before its too late though so my dears! Here it is! I hope you all enjoy your scary day as much as me and remember...the moment on your lips won't reach your hips today...right? Hehe Mwahs 

Love Always 
      Lili


What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Pink Fuel - Kumi in Peach
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes in Green Tourmaline
Hair: Exile - Almost Had you in Bleach New Release!
Breasts: Lolas Pushups
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush & Freckles: Sugar
Nails: Rezlpsa Loc - Black And Orange Nails
Lipstick: Censored - Autumn Lips #5 New Release!
Teeth: PXL - Mouth Addon
Hearts on Face: Pink Fuel - Heart Sticker in Orange
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Sugar - Bra Tank Top in Halloween w/ Lolas Applier
Skirt: Paradis - Suede Skirt in Skulls
Shoes: Kiki Designs - Coquetta Platform Open Toes in Orange
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Bag: Censored - Pumpkin Bag New Release!
Earrings: 7891 - Slime Earrings in Gold/Orange The Swag Fest
Necklace: 7891 - Slime Necklace in Gold/Orange The Swag Fest
Head Blinkies: Nomiki's Creations - Blinky Pumpkin Headband in Orange Samhain Gacha Event
Tail: Bare Bones - Curled Crux Tail
--------------------------
POSES
Demise Of Flight - Miss Behave Pose Set
Comes with 5 poses!



 


No comments :

Post a Comment