21 September 2013

Rather Stay Inside | Clothing & Home Goodness

Hello loves

I want to make sure its not just me. Have you ever gotten up and got dressed, put on a cute shirt did your womanly breast placement to get them looking perfect in your bra, slipped on your sexiest panties underneath your bottoms, put some lipstick on OH YEAH and threw on some sexy heels...then changed your mind about going out?
Goodness I do this all the time and I always thought it was a bit funny. I take a lot of effort to be half decent when I go out but sometimes at that last minute I'd rather stay inside. I'm sure I'm not the only one right guys?...guys?! Well maybe I am! Comment down below! Today's post is a mixture of a casual but cute outfit and some of the many things I gathered from around the grid to make my home pretty. Keep on reading!
So I went with a simple look today but all the pieces were so pretty on their own I didn't feel incomplete. The shirt I have today is from Yulicie and I think its rather cute if I must say so myself. This is the Dolly Shirt and I'm wearing version number 7 which is a pretty teal bow with a floralish green collar. I love the fit on it I don't even need an alpha to wear it and its rigged rather well especially for something this length. I didn't want to be naked on the bottom so I through on this fishnet leggings from Forever Young in teal called Capri Fishnets that can be worn by anyone (Phat Azz appliers included). Though a simple outfit I'm really happy with the look and I hope you are too 
My desk...well my desk is full of clutter from all over the place so...I'm going to just start my credits after the pictures yes? Yes! Stick with me here sorry the pictures aren't professional looking but I did want to show all this amazing stuff!

Table: Floorplan - Farmhouse Table in Light New @ Collabor88 September
Chair: Floorplan - Numeric Stool New @ Seasons Story
Bunny Plushie: U.F.O - My Grandma Made For Me - Rabito1 Gacha Prize
Crab TV: The Loft - Tots TV Crab RARE New @ The Arcade
Picture 1: Tres Blah - Bon Voyage - Memo Board (Traveled) New @ The Arcade
Picture 2: Sway's - WallArt quote in butterfly New @ The Arcade
Candy: PILOT - Candy Twist in Pink New @ The Arcade
Candy 2: PILOT - Candy Sticks in Teal New @ The Arcade
Toiletries: Tres Blah - Vanity - Toiletries Old Arcade Prize
Dog Plush: Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals - Waldo the Corgi RARE New @ The Arcade
Cupcake 1: O.M.E.N - Fall Delights - Cupcake - Chocolate Stripes New @ Seasons Story
Cupcake 2: O.M.E.N - Fall Delights - Cupcake - Vanilla Bean New @ Seasons Story
Newspaper: Label Motion - My Newspaper Group Gift
Coffee Cup: Standby Inc. - CH Gatcha - Extra Cup (Small) New @ The Arcade
Crates: Floorplan - 3 Apple Crates New @ The Arcade
Monster: D-Lab - Devils baby 07 New @ The Arcade
Biscuit Set: U.F.O - My Sitting Doll Friends - Cracker Bbomi New @ The Arcade
Cappuccino Machine: Standby Inc. - CH Gatcha - Portable Espresso Machine in Ocean New @ The Arcade
Suitcase: Tres Blah - Bon Voyage - Suitcase Clutter RARE New @ The Arcade
Lamp: Trompe Loeil - Deco Table Lamp New @ The Arcade
Passport Clutter: Tres Blah - Bon Voyage - Ready to Travel New @ The Arcade
Stampers: Second Spaces - Craft room - Stamps New @ The Arcade
Punchers: Second Spaces - Craft Room - Punches New @ The Arcade

Love Always
Lili
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outfit Credits
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences - Cho Clean in Brillant
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Chus - Beginner Lens in Mantis
♡ Hair: Ploom - Plume
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
♡ Feet: Enhanced Mesh Hands Medium Height
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Mother Goose's - Lip E Set in #10
♡ Lipgloss: Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Yulicie - Dolly #7
♡ Bottom: Forever Young - Capri Fishnets in Teal
♡ Shoes: Rotten Defiance - These Heels in Pearl
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Earrings: Je Suis - Tente Earrings in Aqua
♡ Plushies: U.F.O - My Grandma Made For Me in Rabito1
♡ Starfish: Rotten Defiance - Pearl Starfish Beaded Headband in Teal Heavily Modded
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Sinful Needs - Mesh Chubby Demon Tail
♡ Ears: Illusions - Sprite Ears
♡ Whiskers: UtopiaH - Hungry Kitty Whiskers
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Model Poses Found @ Seasons Story

No comments :

Post a Comment