14 September 2013

Stuck in Dreamland | Gacha Crazed Outfit

Hey Loves!

Have you ever had a dream that felt so real that you in a way had no idea it was a dream? Like finally getting a date with that super hot co worker...go in for the kiss and BAM your alarm starts ringing? Bummer Dude. Or even something like getting past level 1 million on Candy Crush because come on....we're all stuck somewhere on that game amirite? Most of you may not know but I'm an insomniac and when I finally get to sleep I sleep HARD and I frequently get very realistic dreams. I seem to wake up and pull some truth from it every time though...like they are almost showing me a better version of who I will become. 
Today's post is inspired by being happily stuck in your dream. Nothing better than feeling absolutely adorable when crawling into bed right? Want to get this look for yourself? Well you're in luck because I'm going to tell you where to go! Still thinking this is a dream? That's okay there are credits at the bottom

I want to start with this amazing nighty from Tee*fy and don't worry loves even if you're low on funds you can have this cute creation for yourself! You can pick this up at the Arcade Gacha Event for only 50L a play. I have on the Hearts version but I did play a couple times so I have a nice collection I will be running around with. The Arcade might be a little busy still but don't worry you'll get in with time.
These bracelets I have on (close ups below) are from YumYums called Girlie Bracelets and they are so cute! I had bracelets like these as a little girl and I'm so happy someone made then in Second Life. These are a gacha prize from the Stalkerazzi Fair for a very VERY affordable for any kawaii lover to get a nice accessory. I have on one of the rare versions (multicolored) and a more common one and as you see both are amazingly cute. Definitely take a trip to Stalkerazzi and look around for some goodies.

Oink Oink! Okay sorry I'm losing it again *giggles* So these cute little slippers are by Blah at this round of Mes Brics A Bracs! These are full mesh Piggy Slippers and I have on one of the many gacha prize versions and I am wearing my slink feet with these but I'm not sure if they are made to be slink compatible. I love them all and I'm sure you will too! Head to Mes Brics A Bracs and play a round too!

So this concludes my gacha crazy outfit! Hope it got you in the mood! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always 
Lili

 What I have On

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences – CHO Clean in Brillant
♡ Shape: My Own Shape ( NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE)
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastard – Real Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Truth Hair – Noemi in Gingers01Fade
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands Elegant
♡ Feet: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Feet Elegant
♡Teeth: PXL – OpenMouth PRO Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Izzies - Pastels Nail Hud
♡ Lipgloss: Izzie’s – Glossy Lip highlights
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Tee*fy - Aurora Nightdress in Little Hearts New @ The Arcade
♡ Shoes: Blah – My Piggly Slippers in Pink New @ Mes Brics A Bracs
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Maxi Gossamer – White South Sea Pearl Single Strand
♡ Bracelet 1: Yumyums – Girlie Bracelet in Heart & Pearl Way Cotton Candy New @ Stalkerazzi
♡ Bracelet 2: Yumyums – Girlie Bracelet in Heart & Pearl Way Nostalgic New @ Stalkarazzi
♡ Ring: Forever Young – Princess Ring
♡ Bow: Happy Undead – Elmyra's Bow in Silk
♡ Plushies: Silent Sparrow - Caramel Uni-ee!
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Sinful Needs– Mesh Tail
♡ Ears: Hebenon Vial – Pierced! Ears in Cutie Cartoons Pack
-------------------------- 

No comments :

Post a Comment