30 September 2013

Picture Perfect | I'm back! You Miss Me?

Hey Guys!

I'm back a little earlier than planned but that's okay my mind is refreshed and my sparkles are back as well. You know that feeling that nothing you're doing is right? No matter what you were attempting to do it just wasn't making you happy? Well I had a bit of that and you all know how much I hate portraying my sadness here so I took a step away. 
Today's look is inspired by...well...me being a princess of course *giggles* I'm a self proclaimed glitter princess with a love for fashion & cute. I have dug up a lot of ultra cute things newly released or coming soon so keep on reading to find out where to go YES! (and now I talk like a skritt)

I guess we can go head to toe lmao. I adore the hair that I have on today by Exile called Sugar High because lets be honest here...its perfect for me.  It almost has an Afro puff look to it and I love the side swept look also I am a fan of the price! At less than 100L a pack I went a bit crazy and got my favorite, wild fusion as well as extreme and pastels. You can pick this up from Attic @ The Deck for this round's flower theme which is why it has these super cute HUD changeable flowers hehe. If you're feeling that flower power make sure to take a nice peek around the event

I'm loving the eyes I have today which are a new release from The Sugar Garden called Luminate Eyes I have them on in green but they come in 12 different colors both system and mesh eyes available for purchase. These are so glossy and I love large pupils so in MY book these are perfect! You can grab these at the main store and you can check out the skin I will be showing you all tomorrow/later today (so keep a lookout). 
OMG! So...every princess loves new toys right? Well THANK YOU VIOLENT SEDUCTION there are...a bajillion BAJILLION I say color choices of the ultra cute scepter and crown I have on...okay maybe not that many but it's still a lot okay?! This is just one set you can win from the new gacha set at the main store at only 35L a play. This is the Lolita Scepter and the Regal Crown in Gold/Light Pink that I have today but I have lots more to work with. Definitely get your tush down here and play play play like you've never played before

Last but not least I want you to check out these pants I have on. Flawless right? I have on a pair of jeans from Milk called  BUT I am wearing the Phat Azz so you know what that means right? Yes! You ladies with the roundest of round Derriere can enjoy these as well. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE THE PHAT AZZ but if you do then she has you covered..literally. I have on the Classic Denim but there are other choices to choose from.

So....ready to get your shop on? Me too! I have a couple things on as well that aren't available yet they are marked with "coming soon" and soon means first week of october so don't fret! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili


------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: Essences – Cho Clean in Brillant Phat Azz Appliers Now Available
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
Eyes: The Sugar Garden – Luminate Eyes in Green New Release
Hair: Exile – Sugar High in Wild Fusions New @ The Attic
Breasts: Lush Mesh Breasts
Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands in Bag & Casual Get the Update Guys
Feet:  Slink – Enhanced Mesh Feet Medium Height Get the Update Guys
♡ Legs/Booty: Luck Inc – Phat Azz New-ish Release
♡ Freckles: Izzies – Geanna Freckles
♡ Teeth: Shine – Vampire Teeth
♡ Lashes: Candy Mountain – Dolly Falsies
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: Pink Fuel – Glossy Pout Lipstick in Love 50% Opacity
Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
Nail Polish: Flair – Fingernails Applier set 151 in #5 New @ The Attic
Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Top: Forever Young – Taylor Sweater
Jeans: Milk – Miss Trashy Pants in Classic Denim New Release
Panties: Milk – LoveLace Panties in White/Pink
Shoes: Hucci – Nasik Sandals in Summer Yellow
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Glasses: Ellemeno – Clean Glasses in Yellow w/ Bow
Necklace: Essences – Traditional Candy Necklace Coming Soon @ Candy Fair
Ring: Sugar – Mesh Macaron ring in Banana
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - 92 Summer of Love Peace Sign Earrings in Gold
Crown: Violent Seduction – Regal Crown in Gold/Light Pink New Gacha Release
Plushies: Geek – POX Puntie Imp Bot in Angel Food Coming Soon @ Fantasy Gacha Fair
♡ Necklace 2: Kawaii – Pink Unicorn Necklace Gacha Prize
♡ Scepter: Violent Seduction – Lolita Scepter in Gold/Light Pink New Gacha Release
♡ Mouth: Rotten Defiance – Excited Poptart in Pink Icing
♡ Flower: Included with Hair New @ The Attic
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Tail: Sinful Needs – Short V Spaded Demon Tail
Wings: Pretty Liars – Sparkle Wings in Light Pink
Ears: Illusions – Sprite Ears
Horns: Chus – Galaxias Horns in Soda Pop
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment