01 September 2013

Summer Stories

Hey Fashion Heads!

I just can't let go to my summer posts! The colorful goodness just lights up my heart but its time to bid the summer breeze goodbye with a childhood story yes? YES!
Before I moved to Florida I had the same 4 friends for YEARS. Nykkia, Mariah, Vincent, and John. I had OTHER friends but there were my longest friendships and sadly when I moved I lost contact with them including the strongest friendship which was the one I had with my friend John. We were inseparable if we weren't somehow talking it meant that we were sleeping or at school. I could tell him anything...he was perfect. For a long time I  thought I'd never have that kind of friendship again until...I found him this summer. So this summer was amazing for me for a couple reasons. I found a guy that is weirder than I am....but amazingly cute, AND I got my platonic soul mate back... Great summer of 2013 I wouldn't change it.

My outfit today is just about...feeling good man. One thing that always makes me feel good is pastries so today I am a pastry princess! Keep reading for more info! Wrestling with that VERY LAST sun ray of summer? Scroll right on down the to credits.

So...most of my outfit isn't super new but they are some favorites and I like to show off my oldies but goodies as well as the new stuff. One of my new items however is this super cute skirt I have on made by American Bazaar and the price is unbeatable. It only costs you time my dears because its a hunt goody. The I Love Cupcakes 2 Hunt has started and this is one of many amazing prizes so just go on down to American Bazaar and have your eyes looking for a cupcake of course if you need a little hint *whispers* the hint is "In the mouth of the beast" 
Another noobie I have is this cute tatty on my leg. For another day you can get it for 49L from Sugarheart! Its a pack of three yummy tattoos and I decided on the donut one today since it seems to be a trend right? Its an underwear layer so don't worry about taking up tattoo layers! Makeup galore & cute tattoos...its possible *giggles*
Last but not least (ever) is the new release from Crash Republic called Rebel Eyes. As most of you know its one of my go to places when I want some new peepers and you can grab these for yourself at SL Fashion Week. I usually present the green version of eyes but there are other colors available for purchase!

So there you have it...goodies with a summer twist hehe. I plan on doing lots of shopping this month so check in and IM me if you want/need a shopping buddy! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

Credits
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: Essences – Cho in Brillant
Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: Crash Republic – Rebel Eyes in Green SL Fashion Week
Hair: Wasabi Pills – Sugar Rush in Cinnamon
Tattoo: SugarHeart – My Sweet Tattoos in Darling Doughnut New Release
Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: Pink Fuel – Glossy Pout Lipstick in Berry Smoothie 50% Opacity
Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
Nail Polish:  Atooly – Cupcake HUD
Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Teeth: Shine – Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Top: Foppish – Fringe Tshirt in Girl C
Skirt: American Bazaar – Flirty Skirt Cupcake I Love Cupcakes 2 Hunt
Shoes:  DuckNipple – Girl Top Sneakers
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Glasses: Ellemeno – Clean Glasses in White w/ bow
Ring (Right): Yummy – Doughnut Ring
Ring (Left):  Sugar – Macaron Ring in Banana
Earrings: Yummy – Doughnut Earrings
♡ Mouth: Rotten Defiance – Excited Poptart Pink Icing Mouthie
♡ Hair Accessories: Love Soul – Hair Accesssory in Cake
♡ Headband: Sugar – Yummy Bites Headband in Vanilla Sprinkle
♡ Bow: Happy Undead – Elmyra’s Bow in Silk Dots
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Tail: Sinful Needs  - V-Spaded Short  Tail
Ears: Trap – Ripped Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment