06 September 2013

Tiny Tempura

Fashion Heads!!
Did you miss me? I bring you a sophisticuted look today a little mix of sophisticated and cute...give or take a pair of shoes of course. Most of the time you see the playful side of me but I do like to show that underneath all my pink, frills, and glitter is a woman who does know how and when to be mature yes? No not really BUT I TRY! Keep on reading to get the goodies for yourself!
So my simple but poptastic outfit can be grabbed from the Silicone event and it's a new release from Blah called the Qipao Dress! I love the name I almost wish I had thought of it myself but I'm also a fan of the dress. it's a little out of my usual since it does have a classic feel to it, but I still gravitated towards it because its so...flashy and not flashy at once (so hard to explain). You can take over a room with this dress on without looking like you're overtrying. I am wearing the red/black version of this dress but there are many colors available to pick from. Make sure to skip on down to see not only this Dress but the other awesome things being offered at the Silicone event

The skin I have on is yes...another Essences skin but you're going to be happy because it could be yours for 100L...ready for this...ESSENCES GACHA! You can find it at Chapter Four in the gacha room and not just the skins but also lipsticks in another machine for only 75L! This is called Amaterasu and I really love this one. It's so realistic and sweet looking that I could see myself going crazy with them! I have on the rare (first picture) but as you will see they are all amazing choices. 
With the lipstick there are two different shades...almost like opposites but I love each of them for a different reason.
Go and get this outfit and this affordable skin! I will be back before you even know it! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ WHAT I HAVE ON ♥
♡ Skin: Essences - Amaterasu in Lait  RARE version New @ Chapter Four
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Crash Republic - Candi Eyes in Teal
♡ Hair: Auxiliary - Cutiepie in Brick
♡ Breasts: Lush Breasts 1.4
♡ Hands: Slink - Enhanced Mesh Hands in Casual
♡ Feet: Slink - Enhanced Mesh feet flat version
♡ Lipstick: Essences - Amaterasu Lipstick 05 Light New @ Chapter Four
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Izzies - Dark Metallic HUD
♡ Blush: Izzies
♡ Dress: Blah - Qipao Dress in Red/Black New @ Silicone
♡ Bracelet: Dirtyland - Emo Queen Bracelet
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment