24 September 2013

Wake Me Up When September Ends

Hey Loves
So....sorry to inform you all but you lose me for a week or so. Due to RL circumstances I will need to take a bit size hiatus and I plan to be back at the beginning of October. IT'S ONLY A WEEK OR SO please don't think I'm not coming back. To all designers & creators I will be back to blogging as soon as I'm able! I didn't want to leave you with nothing so I did this rather cute Summertime Sadness/Fall Welcome picture. I'm not going to do much talking today but I do have those credits at the bottom. See you when I get back okay? OKAY?! I KNOW YOU HE-...Yay!
Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences – CHO Clean in Brillant
♡ Shape:  My Own Shape NOT FOR TRADE OR SALE
♡ Eyes: Chus - Klassik Eyes in Chopin’s Eyes
♡ Hair: Magika – Curious in Pack 2 New Release
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands in Elegant New update (make sure to grab them)
♡ Feet: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Feet Medium Height New update (make sure to grab them)
♡ Teeth: Shine – Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Pink Fuel Glossy Pout Lipstick in Love 50% Opacity
♡ Lipgloss: Izzie’s  - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Nail Polish: Flair – Set 149 in #5 New @ The Attic
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Face Stickers: Ni.Ju – Face Stickers in Red
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Cynful – The Shimmy Top in Red New @ The Attic
♡ Bottom: Blah. – My Sporty Shorts Jeans New Release
♡ Shoes: Candydoll – Divine Shoes in White Made For Slink Feet New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Iruco – Gacha / Blow Glasses in Red Gacha Prize
♡ Necklace: .Olive. – The Catch My Starfish Necklace RARE New @ Mes Brics A Bracs
♡ Bracelet: .Olive. – The Catch My Starfish Bracelet New @ Mes Brics A Bracs
♡ Earrings: North West – Sissi Round Hoop
♡ Tiara: Exiled Inc – Plain Cardboard Crown Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Sinful Needs - Demon Chubby Tail
♡ Ears: Illusions – Sprite Ears
♡ Horns: Chus! - Galaxia Horns in The Doctor Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Kirin – Autumn Leaves Pose 1 New @ Seasons Story

Song Inspiration
Wake Me Up When September Ends By Green Day

P.S. I will pop online once in awhile please leave me notecards if you would like to contact me

No comments :

Post a Comment