12 September 2013

Apples to Apples | That Fall Weather

Hello loves!

I promised you all a fall look and HERE IT IS! Nothing says fall like apple picking!
When I was a young Massachusetts girl my mom and I went apple picking with a family friend. Sure it may have been easier to just go to the store like most people do but there was just something so amazing about going and picking the apples yourself. They were so crisp and fresh plus my mom made an amazing apple crisp for our family (which I will link to you all) I'm sure you all have guessed by now that this cute look was inspired by apples! If you're looking for an apple inspired look I can tell you where to go. Just keep on reading! If you're grabbing a bushel of apples right now its okay...credits at the bottom.
*Nuzzles into her scarf* So lets get right to it shall we? This adorable coat/Dress and scarf can be found at this Month's "Fall into Fall" collabor88 and its made by the always amazing Katat0nik! This is called the Apple Jack Dress & Apple Scarf. I usually don't enjoy covering up this much as you all know but this coat is just so cute and very lighthearted that I don't feel too "mature" when wearing it I still feel like my playful self! you can buy both of these for a nice discounted price this month and I picked the Orange Jacket with a yellow scarf but there are other colors to choose from with both pieces. Make sure to run on down and pick up these amazing creations plus tons more (which I will be covering at a later date)
The shoes that I paired with this outfit are a new release from Forever Young called Sherries that I think are adorable they remind me of those shoes you slip on to be comfortable that come in a zillion different designs so you still look fashionable. I'm not sure if they are MADE for your slink feet to be honest but I fit mine into it. There are two packs available the Plaids and the giraffes and I have on one of the colors from plaids. If you are looking for a comfy shoe make sure to check these out fashionistas

And now its time to finish my little stroll through town! Hope the shopping bug has hit you mwahs & Happy Shopping! Message me if you'd like!

Love Always
Lili

OH! And the recipe I promised is <right here>


What I have on
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Essences – CHO Clean in Brillant
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastard – Brooding Eyes in Dark Green
♡ Hair: Truth Hair – Lyma in Gingers04Fade
♡ Hands: Slink – Enhanced Mesh Hands
♡Teeth: Shine – Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Glamorize – New Occasion Lips in Violet Red
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies – Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Freckles: Izzies – Geanna Freckles
♡ Nail Polish: LVLE – Spring Fling Nail HUD
♡ Blush: Dead Apples – Anime Blusher
♡ Knees: Sugar Heart – Fruit Kneenja in Apple Gacha Prize
♡ Face Stickers: Ni.Ju – Face Stars in Orange
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Jacket: Katat0nik – Apple Jack Dress in Orange New @ Collabor88
♡ Scarf: Katat0nik – Apple Scarf in Yellow New @ Collabor88
♡ Shoes: Forever Young - Sherries New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Milk Motion – The Apple Bag in Yellow New @ The Arcade
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Sinful Needs – Mesh Tail
♡ Ears: Illusions – Sprite Ears
♡ Antlers: Half-Deer – Fawn Antlers in Mocha
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment